Don't Leave The Union....

LagunaBrown

Laguna, you are an idiot. More than half of those that voted rejected the offer. You are happy the the Teamsters at UPS are divided? How is that for bargaining power? For those 30k won by your Local, Brothers and Sisters in the East Coast are losing 60k. But that doesn't matter to you as long as YOU are winning.
The majority of members did not even vote. It is completely obvious you have no idea why the constitution has those rules in place yet you are calling me an idiot? Ha ha! Imbecile! Tell me what 30k did we win that the east coast is losing 60k? I want to hear yet another of your bull:censored2: stories. You just make things up and expect people to believe you?

LagunaBrown

Corruption at its best. So I guess the Teamsters had to notify UPS that we did not meet the 50% threshold. Then all of a sudden UPSs first offer becomes their final offer, coincidence? it’s hard to tell someone not to leave the union, especially when there is blatant corruption and you’re paying for it.
I told you guys it would be imposed. All the cocky vote no guys chose not to listen and acted like you knew the rules. Now your doing it again. Just stay in the union and get 12,000 more votes next time. Withdrawing from the union and your voting rights is stupid. What s bunch of quitters!

SoCalUPS

The majority of members did not even vote. It is completely obvious you have no idea why the constitution has those rules in place yet you are calling me an idiot? Ha ha! Imbecile! Tell me what 30k did we win that the east coast is losing 60k? I want to hear yet another of your bull:censored2: stories. You just make things up and expect people to believe you?
Idiot, I know that a majority of members didn't vote. But the ones that did voted "No". How are you going to ignore the majority that voted "No"? Do they not matter? As far as the 30k example, you filed the grievance but I'm almost 100 percent sure you didn't win it. Heck, you probably filed it because a member complained to you not even because it was your idea. But I'll just ask your BA or Principal Officer and get the truth. You are a nobody

LagunaBrown

Idiot, I know that a majority of members didn't vote. But the ones that did voted "No". How are you going to ignore the majority that voted "No"? Do they not matter? As far as the 30k example, you filed the grievance but I'm almost 100 percent sure you didn't win it. Heck, you probably filed it because a member complained to you not even because it was your idea. But I'll just ask your BA or Principal Officer and get the truth. You are a nobody
Go ahead. Let’s see what you do for the members you big cream puff. I have no problem comparing grievances and I will introduce you to the members that got paid. I want to hear you talk :censored2: then ha ha! You are a total amature

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Half my center is leaving teamsters.
ezgifcomgifmaker_654231.gif

oldupsman

Half my center is leaving teamsters.
Corruption at its best. So I guess the Teamsters had to notify UPS that we did not meet the 50% threshold. Then all of a sudden UPSs first offer becomes their final offer, coincidence? it’s hard to tell someone not to leave the union, especially when there is blatant corruption and you’re paying for it.

I'm sure yours won't be the only one. There's no doubt there is going to be a loss of membership over this fiasco.
It's just a matter of how many. Especially in the RTW states.

Brown echo

Low turnout has led to the ratification of the master agreement. I keep seeing posts stating "I'm leaving the Union" and so on. I have a better solution, time to start our own Union or reach out to someone other than the Teamsters to represent us. Happens all the time. Hoffa have lost sight of what's important for members. We could be UPWA for "United Package Workers of America" or something like that..
raw-10.gif

Brown echo

it’s not the leadership it’s the weak ass members. Complaining the contract is so bad but apparently it’s not so bad because they want to stay for the free medical, pension and industry leading pay the Union gets them. It’s obviously just an excuse to free load off the Union and stop paying dues. Idiots are cutting of their nose despite their face. The end of the Union is not Hoffa or Z or anyone else. Clearly it is these imbeciles that are too stupid to realize they were only 12,000 votes away from winning and planning to weaken the Union by not paying dues and withdrawing their right to vote. Amazing! I am not kidding the vote no guys are passionate but the most uniformed stupid people I have seen in my career at UPS. You want new leadership but can not even demonstrate any amongst yourselves. They are really all a bunch of anarchists thinking they are an activists!
DistortedWeightyGoldeneye-small.gif

Brown echo

I concede defeat. You've won. The contract has been imposed. I was wrong about the constitutional language regarding the final offer. But you sound like an idiot when you say "cutting of (sic) their nose despite their face". The saying is "to cut off your nose to spite your face". Idiot. And yes, I have anger issues. You're still a sellout.
home-large-gumby.png

Sum Gai

It is completely obvious you have no idea why the constitution has those rules in place
So why does the constitution have those rules in place? It so heavily favors the "Yes" side complaining about low turnout or how the "No" side should have done more seems silly when if you want it to pass you don't have to do anything at all because the yes vote doesn't even need yes votes.

I think people would still be better off trying to get rid of rules like that than leaving the union though.

SoCalUPS

Laguna, you are so used to being shafted that this contract looks great for you. You are part of the weakest Local in JC42. Keep pumping yourself up on how great you are

Laguna, you are so used to being shafted that this contract looks great for you. You are part of the weakest Local in JC42. Keep pumping yourself up on how great you are

Best part is, this is the first paragraph on his local's web page regarding steward responsibilities...

"A Good Listener
No problem or idea can be solved or considered unless it is accurately understood. Good listening skills are necessary as the first step in addressing any problem or idea. Stewards must practice and develop good listening skills in order to be successful. Remember: You have two ears, but only one mouth... listen and understand before opening your mouth."

A

Article 3

So he got investigated? That means something? You are an idiot to even accuse somebody of something that they were never found guilty of. So did you actually file the grievance for the cover drivers? GTFU you amature your so TDU its embarrassing.
Where there's smoke there's fire boy.
Your spell check must be from the West coast ship cans or Kentucky? "Amature"?

You still snitching on your fellow drivers? Word is out on you and your buddy. You know who I'm talking about because you don't have many friends. Keep running your mouth and info can he posted.

LagunaBrown

Where there's smoke there's fire boy.
Your spell check must be from the West coast ship cans or Kentucky? "Amature"?

You still snitching on your fellow drivers? Word is out on you and your buddy. You know who I'm talking about because you don't have many friends. Keep running your mouth and info can he posted.
Is this really the best you got? Laughable at best. Do you guys ever produce any facts?

LagunaBrown

Best part is, this is the first paragraph on his local's web page regarding steward responsibilities...

"A Good Listener
No problem or idea can be solved or considered unless it is accurately understood. Good listening skills are necessary as the first step in addressing any problem or idea. Stewards must practice and develop good listening skills in order to be successful. Remember: You have two ears, but only one mouth... listen and understand before opening your mouth."
Oh that is powerful stuff you guys got there.