EMail from Mr Abney

542thruNthru

I like how once someone becomes FT suddenly PTers are some how dumb and a sub human species.

I'm not worried about the super smart FTers, I'm worried about those idiot PTers.....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had to file a grievance recently just to get them to replace toilet paper in the bathrooms. Pretty much anything would be an improvement.
When all of the metal in the restrooms is rusting from the acidity of the urine on it. It’s probably not getting cleaned well

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yep, you went to FT driver college and skipped over those PTers with your class C drivers license degree

ADEE4602-31A8-4305-B1F2-B0B3D7617133.gif

Faceplanted

Whats happening in Italy?
An absurdly pumped up death rate due to lack of testing. Some people could be positive for corona and only show extremely minor/or non symptoms. Look at South Korea that did tons of testing, the death rate is between .5-1%. I believe Germany yesterday was at .1% death rate. Literally almost like the flu

Meanwhile the feds just announced a new “no reserve” policy for banks. The prior policy was for every 10usd they held, they could lend out 90. Now they can lend out as much as they want without any assets. This quietly got changed Monday. The government is using this slightly stronger flu to absolutely change monitary policy and create a volatile stock market so the people in the know can accumulate more wealth.

Last edited:

Dr.Brownz

An absurdly pumped up death rate due to lack of testing. Some people could be positive for corona and only show extremely minor/or non symptoms. Look at South Korea that did tons of testing, the death rate is between .5-1%. I believe Germany yesterday was at .01% death rate. Literally almost like the flu

Hospitals in Italy are overrun. Doctors are deciding who gets care and who doesn't. The stats aren't what is worrying, it's the physical reality of what is happening at the hospitals there. Hospital infrastructure can only handle so many people. In my regions hospital there are 20 ICU beds. If more than 20 people get severely sick, care will be rationed and some people just won't get it. Imagine that on a national level. These social distancing measures are to maybe slow down infection rate so we don't get to that point. Yeah I understand it's mostly older people dying, but if all these rich old people overwhelm the system it's going to cause a problem for everyone.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
We had to file a grievance recently just to get them to replace toilet paper in the bathrooms. Pretty much anything would be an improvement.

Toilet paper would be an improvement at this center.

Nice thought. I’ll bet most of your co workers don’t even wash after wiping their arse, let alone in the middle of a pandemic.

I was in Cabelas the other day pooping, another pooper in stall next to mine wearing some funky looking shoes. I finish first and start washing hands. Other pooper finishes and leaves right out the door. Doesn't even bother to glance at the sinks. I was looking down so did not see his face or clothing.

Later in store, some guy drops his phone by my wife. She starts to bend to pick it up for him, I snatched her like she was the last roll of TP at Walmart and told her to leave it alone. She gave me the S*y eye and told me I was being a dick. Told her just lets go. Explained the bathroom and recognized the guy's shoes. She was like what a "friend*n pig!"
Probably the same guy who cleans the bathroom below.

When all of the metal in the restrooms is rusting from the acidity of the urine on it. It’s probably not getting cleaned well

Probably not...

20200316_101359.jpg
20200316_101409.jpg
20200316_101415.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Toilet paper would be an improvement at this center.

I was in Cabelas the other day pooping, another pooper in stall next to mine wearing some funky looking shoes. I finish first and start washing hands. Other pooper finishes and leaves right out the door. Doesn't even bother to glance at the sinks. I was looking down so did not see his face or clothing.

Later in store, some guy drops his phone by my wife. She starts to bend to pick it up for him, I snatched her like she was the last roll of TP at Walmart and told her to leave it alone. She gave me the S*y eye and told me I was being a dick. Told her just lets go. Explained the bathroom and recognized the guy's shoes. She was like what a "friend*n pig!"
Probably the same guy who cleans the bathroom below.

Probably not...

View attachment 286894 View attachment 286895 View attachment 286896
OMG! What kind of place has a bathroom like THAT??? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one so dirty.