Express going "independent" ...and to current events

vantexan

That's not the point.

There were multiple agents that had to sign off on that deal.

And, wow! Most of everyone in the entire government signed off on that deal.

Clinton alone couldn't have killed it, and Clinton alone couldn't have approved it.

Again, do a little more research.

On a side note, I don't care about the Clintons one way or another, but if you want to criticize them, get yourself right with the facts...it definitely helps your argument!
That deal wouldn't have proceeded without the State Department's consent, doesn't matter if others had to sign off. If proof has come out that the Clintons, and others, benefited from payoffs to get it passed then doesn't matter who else needed to approve it too. What matters is if anyone used their power to benefit financially. I know the Dems are worried that Hillary's side deals will hurt the party but let's be honest. If she refused to turn over 33,000 emails and acid washed her server to prevent them being seen, meanwhile her bank account grew by more than $100,000,000, then she, and Bill, colluded with just about everyone willing to put up the money, not just the Russians.

BrownArmy

That deal wouldn't have proceeded without the State Department's consent, doesn't matter if others had to sign off. If proof has come out that the Clintons, and others, benefited from payoffs to get it passed then doesn't matter who else needed to approve it too. What matters is if anyone used their power to benefit financially. I know the Dems are worried that Hillary's side deals will hurt the party but let's be honest. If she refused to turn over 33,000 emails and acid washed her server to prevent them being seen, meanwhile her bank account grew by more than $100,000,000, then she, and Bill, colluded with just about everyone willing to put up the money, not just the Russians.

OMG.

Again, do some legit research.

You sound like rickyb talking nonsense.

Honestly, all politicians are corrupt, and the Clintons are too.

I find it interesting that the Clinton haters excuse Trump's behavior when he's basically doing the same thing you accuse the Clintons of.

Honestly, STFU.

It's getting really boring.

vantexan

OMG.

Again, do some legit research.

You sound like rickyb talking nonsense.

Honestly, all politicians are corrupt, and the Clintons are too.

I find it interesting that the Clinton haters excuse Trump's behavior when he's basically doing the same thing you accuse the Clintons of.

Honestly, STFU.

It's getting really boring.
Really getting to you, huh? Most politicians might be crooked, sleazy, whatever, but I don't recall a bribery scheme comparable. So we shouldn't STFU over something this serious.

BrownArmy

Really getting to you, huh? Most politicians might be crooked, sleazy, whatever, but I don't recall a bribery scheme comparable. So we shouldn't STFU over something this serious.

And yet you don't seem to have a problem with what's happening right now...

It's all Clinton/Obama/etc.

And yes, you should STFU.

I'm a liberal, and I hate free speech.

LOLOLOLOL

vantexan

And yet you don't seem to have a problem with what's happening right now...

It's all Clinton/Obama/etc.

And yes, you should STFU.

I'm a liberal, and I hate free speech.

LOLOLOLOL
Comparing Trump to Clinton in terms of who did what is ludicrous. Hillary is the most compromised politician in the country's history. And speaking of STFU, she's probably responsible for shutting a number of people up permanently.

BrownArmy

Comparing Trump to Clinton in terms of who did what is ludicrous. Hillary is the most compromised politician in the country's history. And speaking of STFU, she's probably responsible for shutting a number of people up permanently.

Guy, I will not disagree with you about the Clintons.

They have a tenuous relationship with the truth, at best.

If that's the case, and you and I believe it is, why in the world do you defend Trump?

He lies out in the open.

The Clintons lied in the background.

Lies are lies.

Trump is a liar.

vantexan

Guy, I will not disagree with you about the Clintons.

They have a tenuous relationship with the truth, at best.

If that's the case, and you and I believe it is, why in the world do you defend Trump?

He lies out in the open.

The Clintons lied in the background.

Lies are lies.

Trump is a liar.
The Clintons lied in the background? And who's defending Trump? I'm critical of the Left spreading lies to try to take down his presidency. He's not a sympathetic character, but at least be truthful about him at all times.

MAKAVELI

The Clintons lied in the background? And who's defending Trump? I'm critical of the Left spreading lies to try to take down his presidency. He's not a sympathetic character, but at least be truthful about him at all times.
Nobody has to lie to take down his presidency. He's doing that all by himself.

BrownArmy

I promise to be truthful about my ideas about Trump.

He's an ass, unqualified to be President.

We'll see what he gets accomplished.

bbsam

Staff member
We don't know that. Trump may prove even more corrupt.

It will be fine

I don't trust the Russians to keep the uranium under lock and key. If enough money is offered it could end up in very wrong hands.
Not very compelling. They could also sell full blown nukes and icbms to launch them. They could sell their own uranium. They could sell their own enriched uranium. I'm not seeing why it's a big deal other than to stoke fear.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, they got it right that some in his administration actually talked to some Russian nationals. Beyond that it's a bunch of bull.
So if it comes out that the Trump empire has been laundering Russian money for decades, it doesn't count because his political foes were out to get him?

BrownArmy

So if it comes out that the Trump empire has been laundering Russian money for decades, it doesn't count because his political foes were out to get him?

I’ve been trying the logic thing...no dice.

Facts don’t work either.

It’s frustrating.

vantexan

If that comes out then nail him to the wall. The point y'all blithely ignore is while so far there's nothing indicating he was doing anything of the sort, just overheated hype, on your side of the aisle your party supported for president possibly the most corrupt politician is this country's history. It was assumed she would win, and that's all that matters, keeping the power. And after she lost in spite of so many indicators as to why she was to blame, the Dems went into mass hysteria mode and came to the conclusion that there's no way she should've lost, it was stolen from her by nefarious forces colluding with the winner. On a certain level it's been fascinating to watch. Collective hubris by those who've convinced themselves that their innate superiority has been :censored2: on by those less worthy. If you don't remember anything else, remember this. One man, one vote. If you ignore a large enough group of voters long enough, assuming they are a loyal block that will always back you, you just might get burned bad enough to watch your aspirations go down in flames. I doubt seriously Trump ever did anything involving Russians from Russia. But he did collude with many of Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, and other Americans of Eastern European heritage in telling them what they wanted to hear, and they voted for him. And Hillary lost.

MAKAVELI

If that comes out then nail him to the wall. The point y'all blithely ignore is while so far there's nothing indicating he was doing anything of the sort, just overheated hype, on your side of the aisle your party supported for president possibly the most corrupt politician is this country's history. It was assumed she would win, and that's all that matters, keeping the power. And after she lost in spite of so many indicators as to why she was to blame, the Dems went into mass hysteria mode and came to the conclusion that there's no way she should've lost, it was stolen from her by nefarious forces colluding with the winner. On a certain level it's been fascinating to watch. Collective hubris by those who've convinced themselves that their innate superiority has been :censored2: on by those less worthy. If you don't remember anything else, remember this. One man, one vote. If you ignore a large enough group of voters long enough, assuming they are a loyal block that will always back you, you just might get burned bad enough to watch your aspirations go down in flames. I doubt seriously Trump ever did anything involving Russians from Russia. But he did collude with many of Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, and other Americans of Eastern European heritage in telling them what they wanted to hear, and they voted for him. And Hillary lost.
You do realize the investigation is not done and Mueller has made no statements as to his findings at this point?

vantexan

You do realize the investigation is not done and Mueller has made no statements as to his findings at this point?
Where's his Monica Lewinsky? He may find that some of Trump's staff acted inappropriately. Who knows? But right now he may have more to worry about from his days as FBI Director involving bribes in the Obama Administration than what he'll find on Trump.