Express going "independent" ...and to current events

floridays

If its what race I think you are? I DON'T GIVE A friend**.
Nice way to defer, but that wasn't my question. Once again a declarative statement... I'm probably darker than you. Am i then an uncle tom because i don't agree with you? I never asked you what race you thought i was.

MAKAVELI

Nice way to defer, but that wasn't my question. Once again a declarative statement... I'm probably darker than you. Am i then an uncle tom because i don't agree with you? I never asked you what race you thought i was.
I don't care how dark you are bro. Really, give it a rest. You're only embarrassing yourself.

MAKAVELI

Your declaration of how dark you are and if I think you are an Uncle Tom says it all. I don't Give A friend* how dark you are, Tom.o_O

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Just as i expected from you, if this is the worst i've embarassed myself then i'm feeling pretty good now.... just another brother down with the struggle.
You remind me of my dog...when she gets ahold of a rabbit or a squirrel, she shakes it out of its skin. Either that or you're Ron Shapiro.:thumbup:

floridays

Your declaration of how dark you are and if I think you are an Uncle Tom says it all. I don't Give A friend* how dark you are, Tom.o_O
Do I amuse you now... funny like a clown? Give A friend* how dark you are, Tom. I told you I could live rent free in your head if i wanted to. Get that aggression checked out brother.

floridays

You remind me of my dog...when she gets ahold of a rabbit or a squirrel, she shakes it out of its skin. Either that or you're Ron Shapiro.:thumbup:
Thanks Charlotte.... my mother in law that your avatar looks suspiciously like. Who is Ron Shapiro? Please forgive my ignorance.

MAKAVELI

Cute, was that a threat, You missed it I live in your head rent free... looks like for as long as i choose to.
Threat? Nah, you've already admitted that you've been a pusillanimous for 12 years. A simple bitch slap to your head is all that's needed.