Express raises.

MAKAVELI

I wouldn't expect any news until the 4th quarter results come out. But don't get your hopes up Van. This company has not had good news for its frontline employees for a very, very long time.

vantexan

I wouldn't expect any news until the 4th quarter results come out. But don't get your hopes up Van. This company has not had good news for its frontline employees for a very, very long time.
I don't expect them to give us anything beyond the October raise, just wanting those who came on here with news about raises to prove it.

Dex01

Banned
And then they wonder why senior people, like me, don't go above and beyond anymore.

It's hard to believe that prior to 08' the company had a dedicated pension, good healthcare options, and annual raises that approximately doubled the rate of inflation (for those with decent reviews). I wonder how much of an incentive they will have to offer during peak to persuade people to stay on this year.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's hard to believe that prior to 08' the company had a dedicated pension, good healthcare options, and annual raises that approximately doubled the rate of inflation (for those with decent reviews). I wonder how much of an incentive they will have to offer during peak to persuade people to stay on this year.

At my station.... Chic-fil-a, pizza, donuts, Capri suns, granola bars, etc. It worked for the SFA. People were bought like $2.00 whores. Lol.