burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All I see here is a bunch of babies whining and complaining. Just like the babies I work with. Wah wah wah. Crying all the time. No one is man enough to even say their PPH numbers. Keep crying babies.

You should have the number tattooed on your forehead

If you were a real baller!!

oldngray

nowhere special
You should have the number tattooed on your forehead

If you were a real baller!!

640_05.jpg

Returntosender

Bunch of lazy ass haters. Box loading is a workout. Some people are good at working out others are lazy. I get paid to work out. Pretty well I might add. Do I do more work? Sure I do. I also get more OT and I'll get on a truck faster. I'm not a lazy POS. I'm just the best loader in the country.

Returntosender

All I see here is a bunch of babies whining and complaining. Just like the babies I work with. Wah wah wah. Crying all the time. No one is man enough to even say their PPH numbers. Keep crying babies.

Postpartum hemorrhage (PPH) is the leading cause of maternal mortality. All women who carry a pregnancy beyond 20 weeks’ gestation are at risk for PPH and its sequelae. Although maternal mortality rates have declined greatly in the developed world, PPH remains a leading cause of maternal mortality elsewhere.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bunch of lazy ass haters. Box loading is a workout. Some people are good at working out others are lazy. I get paid to work out. Pretty well I might add. Do I do more work? Sure I do. I also get more OT and I'll get on a truck faster. I'm not a lazy POS. I'm just the best loader in the country.
upload_2017-12-29_13-29-49.png

Could it be???

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You seem to wear your PPH like a badge of honor.
I'm sure that impresses the girls you meet..."hey baby...I'm the fastest truck loader in the world...wanna see my numbers?".

I'm sure you will feel honored when they offer you a PT supe position.
Not as impressed as they are about the part time 10 buck an hour career.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We at one time received $25.00 AMEX cards for having the most scans in a week . I received quite a few while they were doing that bonus program. I think it went to top 3 .They took taxes out so it was really $18.and change. Now I sort smalls and the Amazon just keeps coming and coming. I just want to finish and go home.....so tired. Maybe they will give this guy a trophy. I just want cash and a :cheers: beer.