Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Who cares we are paid by the hour I'm not breaking my back for slave wages.

Here's my question for you... What are the 8 keys to lifting and lowering.... I'll give you time to search the forums

The Driver

I drive.
The only loading I do is re-loading a bad job or loading them on the cab floor to deliver them. Go smooth and steady. No sense in killing yourself to feel superior.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You have a lot to learn, I was young and did the same things it’s gets you more work and higher expectations. I have no problem with taking pride in doing my job fast and accurate but you will learn that the best policy is to move at a comfortable pace.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
IMG_2396.GIF

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Not a hater I’m a driver that could bust out 450 stops a day and at the end of it all I got a pat on the back and a kick in the butt with more stops not worth it and you have to believe in yourself your the best coming on here for praise will get you what u deserve a big who gives a you know what sorry man good luck

johnny_hotdog

Those are really low numbers in my center. Our loaders do over 10,000 a week easily. If they have any misloads management bends them over and spanks their naughty butts til they don’t do it again.