Gman33909

So your so high speed you just had to come on here and brag, why can't you be content with your work ethic and keep to yourself hero, cause you damn well know you get paid by the HOUR!

Being the fastest loader will get you on a truck faster?
Are you serious?
Do you even understand Seniority Bruh?

My steward says it'll get you hurt faster.

Before peak I was on 1300-1500 on 4 cars a day for 2 months, average 2 or 3 misloads a week.

Now with smart scan and the poor quality operating system and hardware, I was down to 3 cars at 1200 for peak. Sometimes lost the 4th car and make the other 3 significantly heavier.

Loading the budget truck for everyone's refrigerators and washer/drier sets and treadmills and shjt doesn't count for pph. Very few of us stayed above 90% scan through peak and we carried the building to a whopping 24% average.

This is obviously a pocket change and benefits job but boy do they pay shjt.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
These are my numbers. I'm the fastest guy at my hub by about 1000 packages. Does anyone know someone faster?

Bunch of lazy ass haters. Box loading is a workout. Some people are good at working out others are lazy. I get paid to work out. Pretty well I might add. Do I do more work? Sure I do. I also get more OT and I'll get on a truck faster. I'm not a lazy POS. I'm just the best loader in the country.

All I see here is a bunch of babies whining and complaining. Just like the babies I work with. Wah wah wah. Crying all the time. No one is man enough to even say their PPH numbers. Keep crying babies.

Be sure to forward your numbers to Mr. Abney in Atlanta. Word on the street says he's looking for a new toadie to fetch his lattes and scones in the morning.

clean hairy

Most likely he will be back on here within 30 days.
"They want me to do 12 trucks, and I can't keep up. I do not get any help either. How do I get them to give me less trucks?"

The guy who quit today had a workweek of 1000/day with no misloads at his 30 days. We had group PCM's and got candy and told us how good we were, and he should be an example of what we can all accomplish and blah blah.

UPS Preloader

All I see here is a bunch of babies whining and complaining. Just like the babies I work with. Wah wah wah. Crying all the time. No one is man enough to even say their PPH numbers. Keep crying babies.

My goal is to break 100. Only did it twice. During peak of 2014 I hit 98 one day and 99 on another day.