fed x retiree hired by ground

matt bob

I retired from express in 2018, hired by ground as a handler. I will have my employee number the same 280XXX . will this affect my health reimbursement account . ?

bacha29

I retired from express in 2018, hired by ground as a handler. I will have my employee number the same 280XXX . will this affect my health reimbursement account . ?
If you were hired as a sort package handler the question then becomes if you were hired as a direct Ground employed package handler or were you hired through and paid by a third party staffing agency?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Call them at 855-544-0190.

Once you get through the automation part, just say operator and they'll connect you with a live person.

Cactus

For package handler they’d be interviewing with HR so it’s probably come up before or easily resolved with a phone call.
Most HR departments these days are staffed with bimbos that have no clue without having to ask someone else and usually that someone else isn't there, busy on the phone, out to lunch etc.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I want answers not hints you wimp.

When you're always met with "I dunno, I'll have to ask but the person I have to ask is gone and I don't know when he'll be back. Why don't you try again... never?" then you've got your answer.

Cactus

When you're always met with "I dunno, I'll have to ask but the person I have to ask is gone and I don't know when he'll be back. Why don't you try again... never?" then you've got your answer.
Who said I never try again?

bacha29

Yep, 1099, and nope, no incorporation.
Sounds like Ground. This is when you start. This is when you stop. This is what you drive. This is what you wear This is where you go. This is how you do it. Etc,etc. But,.... you're an independent contractor. The thing to remember is that your SS monthly benefit is based on your highest 35 years earnings. If there's going to be some really low years in those 35 you might want to stay sole proprietorship pay the FICA and FIT and use these higher earning years to knock out some bad ones and increase your monthly benefit.