FedEx Express Courier/DOT

FedexExEmployee

DOT stands for Department Of Transportation. It means there are DOT regulations that you, as well as Fedex, will have to abide by. It's actually a good thing. It helps to prevent Fedex from slaving you to death by requiring a 10 break from one day to the next. So, if you worked till 10:00 pm the night before, you could not start work until 8:00 am the next morning.

Fedex doesn't like that at all! :tongue_sm

I returned your pm. I hope you take my advice.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Hey FDXguy,

Is there some kind of riff between Tony Stewart and Denny Hamlin? I think that wreck could've been avoided, maybe egos clashing since Stewart not getting the limelight because of Hamlin's success??

FedexExEmployee

Hey FDXguy,

Is there some kind of riff between Tony Stewart and Denny Hamlin? I think that wreck could've been avoided, maybe egos clashing since Stewart not getting the limelight because of Hamlin's success??

Don't even know who they are. Just looked it up. I don't follow Racing, just Ice Hockey. Go Islanders! :thumbup1:

bad company

semi-pro
Hey FDXguy,

Off topic, so I am sorry - but - Yes, Tony is a big baby and I feel that he is jealous of Denny's success.