FedEx Express Peak (on topic!!)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nah I think he's complaining about how the last page of posts (including mine) aren't discussing the topic.

But hey, peak is just about done and there hasn't been all that much specific discussion about express peak lately anyway. Does a little diversion from that upset you that much?
And Merry Christmas to you.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
And Merry Christmas to you.
Merry Christmas to you also. And I've lurked in the FedEx forums for a little while now so I kinda get the gist of who believes what. I guess Falconback used to go by another name in the past, apparently got rich off a scratcher, and is retired or something like that? Anyhow I've got no issues with him being a proud purple supporter, I think it's cool. There are the same type of folks on the brown side who swear that UPS is this best thing going.

McFeely

Huge Member
My entire loop all got back to the building at the same time today, about 5:00. Lightest day (135 stops) I’ve had in weeks! Cheers everyone!

AB831

Merry Christmas to you also. And I've lurked in the FedEx forums for a little while now so I kinda get the gist of who believes what. I guess Falconback used to go by another name in the past, apparently got rich off a scratcher, and is retired or something like that? Anyhow I've got no issues with him being a proud purple supporter, I think it's cool. There are the same type of folks on the brown side who swear that UPS is this best thing going.
Every word he types is a lie, so no one really knows which persona is the right one. I put him on ignore two weeks ago and the forum has been 100x more enjoyable.

falcon back

Every word he types is a lie, so no one really knows which persona is the right one. I put him on ignore two weeks ago and the forum has been 100x more enjoyable.
You hate FedEx and post on an employee forum day after day. Get a life, a hobby and a woman and maybe you will be happy. Very doubtful, people like you are never happy.

SmithBarney

My entire loop all got back to the building at the same time today, about 5:00. Lightest day (135 stops) I’ve had in weeks! Cheers everyone!
Nice I was on pace for that until one loop member decided to just call it a day without checking with everyone else, left his neighboring route hanging.(again)

Otherwise my peak day was monday 176stops, 250miles...(this area usually only gets 40stops non peak)

HedleyLamarr

Delivered my last stop at 1610 CST. Only had around 100 stops, but we didn't leave the building until 945. That first week was the hardest week; after I had someone to dump on, it wasn't so bad. The worst, single day was last Wednesday. I had 150 stops, plus there was a family emergency going on behind the scenes and my phone was ringing constantly. I was a stressed out mess that day.
Had a dream last night that I accidentally went to work on an off day. Lol, I was out making deliveries when it hits me," What am I doing, it's an off day!"

MassWineGuy

I can’t express the high level of awe and respect I have for all of you who do 100 plus stops. My primary job is doing a pickup route, but I often deliver in the mornings. I was out for seven hours yesterday and only did about 50. I can’t think of how I’d ever manage 180.

Also, I am SO glad official peak is over. Now we’ll just have leftover and Covid combined peaks.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Ditto.

I finally had enough of Falcon Back/Old Fart. It’s like trying to argue with a drunk. On the ignore list now. Life is good. And to him, good riddance.

falcon back

Ditto.

I finally had enough of Falcon Back/Old Fart. It’s like trying to argue with a drunk. On the ignore list now. Life is good. And to him, good riddance.
You got tired of me catching you telling lies and pointing out how your admitted lack of retirement planning led to a less than ideal situation.

MassWineGuy

As does my station. That is simply a fact of Covid life at Christmas. I wasn’t thinking of it at the time, but I ordered all my presents about four weeks back. There’s one that I knew would arrive after today.

FedexGirl

Delivered my last stop at 1610 CST. Only had around 100 stops, but we didn't leave the building until 945. That first week was the hardest week; after I had someone to dump on, it wasn't so bad. The worst, single day was last Wednesday. I had 150 stops, plus there was a family emergency going on behind the scenes and my phone was ringing constantly. I was a stressed out mess that day.
Had a dream last night that I accidentally went to work on an off day. Lol, I was out making deliveries when it hits me," What am I doing, it's an off day!"
I’ve had crazy work dreams too!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I can’t express the high level of awe and respect I have for all of you who do 100 plus stops. My primary job is doing a pickup route, but I often deliver in the mornings. I was out for seven hours yesterday and only did about 50. I can’t think of how I’d ever manage 180.

Also, I am SO glad official peak is over. Now we’ll just have leftover and Covid combined peaks.
Are you crippled or what

!Retired!

Thanks so much for your minus 500 level of intelligence. Maybe I am crippled. Not sure. But I can’t do 180. Or 150.
You could, it just takes time. We had a new hire last year that would shake his head when we talked about how many stops we had. I had the manager have him ride with me. Did ~120 and were done by 1330. Now with the stops plotting on a map in the LEO's, it's makes it easier. If you can read a map, you can run the route.........especially resi routes.