FedEx stock performance

yadig

"They're better business people, they execute better, (and) they're consistently, significantly more profitable than FedEx," Dean Maciuba, a former FedEx sales executive turned industry advisor, said of UPS.
Dano would disagree.

bacha29

Flew from Orlando to Buenos Aires via Miami for $168. $237 in the other direction. I worked a long time to get that benefit when I retired from FedEx. And I mostly walked everywhere there. You think you know but you don't.
So you walked out of the hospital with that $107,000 taxpayer funded heart bypass climbed on a plane and simply flew away out of the country?

Democrats might be free spenders....but you sir....are a freeloader.....So you tell me....which is worse?

If that's the case, then if you're planning on coming back just to enroll in Medicare when your 65 you might want to take a moment to review your strategy....Why?....Well, McCarthy's is so confident that The GOP will gain control of Congress that he already has his "Rescue America" legislative agenda set to go which is a way to disguise an all out attack on social programs which if passed will raise the Medicare eligibility age.....to 70.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you walked out of the hospital with that $107,000 taxpayer funded heart bypass climbed on a plane and simply flew away out of the country?

Democrats might be free spenders....but you sir....are a freeloader.....So you tell me....which is worse?
Freeloader? Why do you constantly engage in personal attacks about his medical bills?
Is it because you’re a cranky little bitch?

vantexan

If that's the case, then if you're planning on coming back just to enroll in Medicare when your 65 you might want to take a moment to review your strategy....Why?....Well, McCarthy's is so confident that The GOP will gain control of Congress that he already has his "Rescue America" legislative agenda set to go which is a way to disguise an all out attack on social programs which if passed will raise the Medicare eligibility age.....to 70.
No, I went home and recovered for months after my heart attack in March. After the main debt was forgiven I still had $7000 in bills from the attack on a $22k a year pension. I left in early July for Argentina with the plan to live as cheaply as possible and pay down my bills. But my dad had a heart problem early this month and went to the hospital. Ended up with a pacemaker. So I came home to help him. My plan in Argentina was working but I'm needed here. I will go back to Argentina after he passes which for all I know may be a few years. But none of this matters. No matter that the hospital told me with my income they could write this off. No matter that I never requested it. No matter that I'm helping my dad out and pay my own way doing it. All that matters is I'm a Republican and you think that gives you the right to smear me. And you wonder why voters have turned against the Democratic Party?

bacha29

No, I went home and recovered for months after my heart attack in March. After the main debt was forgiven I still had $7000 in bills from the attack on a $22k a year pension. I left in early July for Argentina with the plan to live as cheaply as possible and pay down my bills. But my dad had a heart problem early this month and went to the hospital. Ended up with a pacemaker. So I came home to help him. My plan in Argentina was working but I'm needed here. I will go back to Argentina after he passes which for all I know may be a few years. But none of this matters. No matter that the hospital told me with my income they could write this off. No matter that I never requested it. No matter that I'm helping my dad out and pay my own way doing it. All that matters is I'm a Republican and you think that gives you the right to smear me. And you wonder why voters have turned against the Democratic Party?
Call it what you like but some party other than yourself was burdened with your 100+K hospital bill. Somebody who didn't even know you. Now is that your idea of conservatism? Is it not a direct affront to the basic ideals of modern conservatism? If not for the fact that somebody and chances are it was one of those evil communist liberals who came up with an alternative in lieu of the expanded Medicaid program that De Santas and the Republican governors of 11 other states refused to join despite that fact the state would never have to pay more than 10% of the cost.... yours could have been a less favorable outcome.

And this is the absurdity of the matter. You have these so called "conservatives" who are demonizing the Dems for their so called reckless spending on social programs.....while at the same time.....THEY"RE LIVING ON THE STUFF!.

So Tex I'm telling you this right now.....Take your first shot at Social Security Disability.....Look, you've done enough and if you don't do it now there's a good chance you'll never get it and after 2 years on SSD you go on Medicare. And Scott Johnson Cruz and the other extremists have made it clear that if they get control of Congress social programs will undergo severe funding cuts. You'll have to be on your last breath to get SSD and if they get their way you will have to wait until you're 70 to enroll in Medicare.

It's like I told you about the time when I went over to OVR and told them that I was interested in going OTR and the woman took me out into the hallway closed the door and said ,"Look, I've got a caseload of OTR driver stretching clear out into the parking lot an beyond, hobbling in here with bad knees, bad hips, bad backs, bad shoulders you name it. On the basis of your information I'm going to tell you something off the record. Why don't you just go for your disability and be done with it'?

That's what I did and I will be forever grateful to that woman for her sound advice and I think you need to do the same before that extreme version of hardline conservatism takes that option away from you. If you wait and they do it's your own fault. Remember when you found yourself in the ER with no insurance your options were anything but plentiful and at this stage of your life the last thing you need are fewer options in the days ahead.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Call it what you like but some party other than yourself was burdened with your 100+K hospital bill. Somebody who didn't even know you. Now is that your idea of conservatism? Is it not a direct affront to the basic ideals of modern conservatism? If not for the fact that somebody and chances are it was one of those evil communist liberals who came up with an alternative in lieu of the expanded Medicaid program that De Santas and the Republican governors of 11 other states refused to join despite that fact the state would never have to pay more than 10% of the cost.... yours could have been a less favorable outcome.

And this is the absurdity of the matter. You have these so called "conservatives" who are demonizing the Dems for their so called reckless spending on social programs.....while at the same time.....THEY"RE LIVING ON THE STUFF!.

So Tex I'm telling you this right now.....Take your first shot at Social Security Disability.....Look, you've done enough and if you don't do it now there's a good chance you'll never get it and after 2 years on SSD you go on Medicare. And Scott Johnson Cruz and the other extremists have made it clear that if they get control of Congress social programs will undergo severe funding cuts. You'll have to be on your last breath to get SSD and if they get their way you will have to wait until you're 70 to enroll in Medicare.

It's like I told you about the time when I went over to OVR and told them that I was interested in going OTR and the woman took me out into the hallway closed the door and said ,"Look, I've got a caseload of OTR driver stretching clear out into the parking lot an beyond, hobbling in here with bad knees, bad hips, bad backs, bad shoulders you name it. On the basis of your information I'm going to tell you something off the record. Why don't you just go for your disability and be done with it'?

That's what I did and I will be forever grateful to that woman for her sound advice and I think you need to do the same before that extreme version of hardline conservatism takes that option away from you. If you wait and they do it's your own fault. Remember when you found yourself in the ER with no insurance your options were anything but plentiful and at this stage of your life the last thing you need are fewer options in the days ahead.
Life advice from bacha. You should write a book.

After you read one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

No one cares.

vantexan

You tell me I'm not conservative because I took an offer I didn't even ask for then turn around and tell me to get SSD. If I did get SSD I'd never hear the end of it from you. I'm retired, have a pension, and it's highly unlikely I'd get SSD for heart disease or diabetes. I get my SS in 15 months. Good enough for me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Scott Johnson Cruz and the other extremists have made it clear that if they get control of Congress social programs will undergo severe funding cuts. You'll have to be on your last breath to get SSD
I'm curious if you actually believe this, or if you are just parroting a pre election fake news leftist media talking point.

If you do believe it, please explain why you believe your dear supreme leader Joe Biden would choose to not veto those cuts.

bacha29

You tell me I'm not conservative because I took an offer I didn't even ask for then turn around and tell me to get SSD. If I did get SSD I'd never hear the end of it from you. I'm retired, have a pension, and it's highly unlikely I'd get SSD for heart disease or diabetes. I get my SS in 15 months. Good enough for me.
But what would you have done if there was no system in place and no hospital would take you because you had no insurance? In states like Florida, Kansas and others that are now run by hard core right wingers the future availability of healthcare for people with no insurance while just above the near zero poverty threshold to qualify for Medicaid under rules the nonparticipating states currently operate under is going to be even more in doubt and uncertain.

Now if you were able to get your SSD under today's more relaxed rules in 2 years you would automatically go on Medicare . Putting the absence of insurance worry to an end Now if you want to take your chances then find yourself in another medical emergency once again becoming a charity case and charities can do no more than what they are given money for they themselves have no idea of how much money they'll have available for charity cases.

If there are options currently available to you to study and consider that may not be available to you a couple of years down the road at a time when you need them the most and you decide not to pursue those options that you earned through your own hard labor of the past.....that's entirely up to you.

vantexan

But what would you have done if there was no system in place and no hospital would take you because you had no insurance? In states like Florida, Kansas and others that are now run by hard core right wingers the future availability of healthcare for people with no insurance while just above the near zero poverty threshold to qualify for Medicaid under rules the nonparticipating states currently operate under is going to be even more in doubt and uncertain.

Now if you were able to get your SSD under today's more relaxed rules in 2 years you would automatically go on Medicare . Putting the absence of insurance worry to an end Now if you want to take your chances then find yourself in another medical emergency once again becoming a charity case and charities can do no more than what they are given money for they themselves have no idea of how much money they'll have available for charity cases.

If there are options currently available to you to study and consider that may not be available to you a couple of years down the road at a time when you need them the most and you decide not to pursue those options that you earned through your own hard labor of the past.....that's entirely up to you.
You're fearmongering again for the midterms. Republicans aren't doing this at all.

bacha29

You're fearmongering again for the midterms. Republicans aren't doing this at all.
BTW Earlier this year the so called "Republican Study Committee" which is the GOP so called "think tank" released a 122 page manifesto calling for steep cuts to Social Security and Medicare raising the eligibility and age requirements while seeking to push beneficiaries over onto private plans. The last train's leaving the station Tex .If you want on it you better get your ticket now.

yadig

BTW Earlier this year the so called "Republican Study Committee" which is the GOP so called "think tank" released a 122 page manifesto calling for steep cuts to Social Security and Medicare raising the eligibility and age requirements while seeking to push beneficiaries over onto private plans. The last train's leaving the station Tex .If you want on it you better get your ticket now.
There’s a red wave coming!!!

bacha29

There’s a red wave coming!!!
Yep and if the legislative agenda that comes with it become rule of law then there might be a rather large number of people who voted GOP end up wishing that they hadn't..... And they'll blame the Dems for failing to protect them from themselves.

Thebrownblob

Let me just say that the statement you just made is the most ridiculous statement and makes you look like a complete fool I happen to know because I happen to live in one of the “hardcore”states and have an uncle who has no insurance and got the same deal van Got. Quit sucking on the tit of giant corporations that will just write off these over exaggerated bills for their taxes. If you’re older than 12 you realize the whole thing is a game and a charade between insurance companies and the giant healthcare conglomerates. Grow up stop spreading nonsense. Quit asking in the government to fix something they already broke.

Thebrownblob

Yep and if the legislative agenda that comes with it become rule of law then there might be a rather large number of people who voted GOP end up wishing that they hadn't..... And they'll blame the Dems for failing to protect them from themselves.
Good grief you Partisan people crack me up you could literally replace the GOP and Democrat labels as you wish and your statement. These two parties are not that much different.

vantexan

Prove it. And a lot of studies have been done on improving and saving SS. When Biden is spending trillions we don't have and trying to get even more did it occur to you that's a bigger risk to the programs we already have than proposals in a study?