FedEx stock performance

bacha29

Prove it. And a lot of studies have been done on improving and saving SS. When Biden is spending trillions we don't have and trying to get even more did it occur to you that's a bigger risk to the programs we already have than proposals in a study?
RSC Blueprint To Save America. Readily available including a PDF. Pay special attention to pages 62-68 including "Adjusting Eligibility Age To Reflect Increased Life Expectancy".

Read it then try to dismiss what I said. Oh, you can dismiss it if you want but let's see you try to disprove it. After all it's your own party talking here.

bacha29

Let me just say that the statement you just made is the most ridiculous statement and makes you look like a complete fool I happen to know because I happen to live in one of the “hardcore”states and have an uncle who has no insurance and got the same deal van Got. Quit sucking on the tit of giant corporations that will just write off these over exaggerated bills for their taxes. If you’re older than 12 you realize the whole thing is a game and a charade between insurance companies and the giant healthcare conglomerates. Grow up stop spreading nonsense. Quit asking in the government to fix something they already broke.
And all coming from a guy who as a matter of dumb luck got on with UPS and thanks to collective bargaining has and will have an employer funded healthcare plan now and into the future.

Thebrownblob

And all coming from a guy who as a matter of dumb luck got on with UPS and thanks to collective bargaining has and will have an employer funded healthcare plan now and into the future.
Lol Yep just dumb luck never mind my degree and making the choice. At least I have luck all you have is a pile of regret lol.

Thebrownblob

Ah, another guy with a college degree out there driving a brown step van, dragging boxes around.
Yep pays pretty good, and I’ll be sitting on the beach 15 years before you’re begging the government for more money everything will be paid for lol God it’s good to be lucky. It would suck to be you

Thebrownblob

Your so called "degree" must have been in auto detailing from an online correspondence course. If you really do have a degree then you would studied enough American history to know that the National Labor Relations Act of 1935 opened the door for the creation of unions and collective bargaining.
You mean here? You said unions, be more specific, I can’t help it that you’re unfamiliar with the English language.

vantexan

RSC Blueprint To Save America. Readily available including a PDF. Pay special attention to pages 62-68 including "Adjusting Eligibility Age To Reflect Increased Life Expectancy".

Read it then try to dismiss what I said. Oh, you can dismiss it if you want but let's see you try to disprove it. After all it's your own party talking here.
And?

bacha29

AND if I were you I would recognize the fact that if the GOP takes control of the next congress their so called "Blueprint To Save America" will in fact be the foremost political agenda......And they have made it perfectly clear that they will not vote to raise the debt ceiling until they get their own way and that includes once again shutting down the government as we have seen them do in the past.

Now granted I'm happy that you have made it clear that you're financially set for life and this agenda and the steep social program cuts that it entails will have absolutely no adverse effect on you. (LMAO)

vantexan

AND if I were you I would recognize the fact that if the GOP takes control of the next congress their so called "Blueprint To Save America" will in fact be the foremost political agenda......And they have made it perfectly clear that they will not vote to raise the debt ceiling until they get their own way and that includes once again shutting down the government as we have seen them do in the past.

Now granted I'm happy that you have made it clear that you're financially set for life and this agenda and the steep social program cuts that it entails will have absolutely no adverse effect on you. (LMAO)
You've been preaching doom and gloom if the GOP wins an election ever since you started posting on here. We've got the doom and gloom alright, but it has been caused by this administration. Time for a change. Hope and change as Obama used to say.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So why in your mind is Biden going to sign a bill into law that cuts social security and Medicare?

I thought your boy was a man for the people?
Did he lie to you?

NC man

Biden said he was responsible for the cola increase for SS coming up. I guess he is taking responsibility for inflation after all.lol. The WH deleted the tweet. Hilarious.

bacha29

You've been preaching doom and gloom if the GOP wins an election ever since you started posting on here. We've got the doom and gloom alright, but it has been caused by this administration. Time for a change. Hope and change as Obama used to say.
A true conservative pays his own bills, pays his own way You obviously didn't pay your 6 figure hospital bill. It was a progressive/liberal charity reserve or flat out Medicaid which given that you had a deductible makes the latter more likely.
You don't stiff a leftist social program with the bill and still call yourself a conservative.

Since it had to step in and pay it, the right thing to do is at the very least is to keep your mouth shut be glad that you're still alive and get out of the way of those who are fighting to keep it available for the next person who needs it.

vantexan

A true conservative pays his own bills, pays his own way You obviously didn't pay your 6 figure hospital bill. It was a progressive/liberal charity reserve or flat out Medicaid which given that you had a deductible makes the latter more likely.
You don't stiff a leftist social program with the bill and still call yourself a conservative.

Since it had to step in and pay it, the right thing to do is at the very least is to keep your mouth shut be glad that you're still alive and get out of the way of those who are fighting to keep it available for the next person who needs it.
Well heck if I'm going to stiff anyone it would be a leftist social program. And I had no deductible.

bacha29

Well heck if I'm going to stiff anyone it would be a leftist social program. And I had no deductible.
And it was a leftist social program that paid your bill. But, I'm not surprised. You're a todays "I got mine" attitude. And if it wasn't a deductible you would have had to pay the whole thing.

vantexan

And it was a leftist social program that paid your bill. But, I'm not surprised. You're a todays "I got mine" attitude. And if it wasn't a deductible you would have had to pay the whole thing.
The whole hospital bill was forgiven. But there were numerous outside medical offices with bills of their own. Stop talking like you know what happened. You don't.

bacha29

The whole hospital bill was forgiven. But there were numerous outside medical offices with bills of their own. Stop talking like you know what happened. You don't.
Stop hiding the fact that your bill wasn't forgiven. It was just dumped onto to somebody who owed you nothing. Is that today's conservative? Spends his days watching Fox News while parroting every Democrat condemnation Fox sends you out to broadcast while collecting every dime from every Democrat social program you can line yourself up to qualify for?

vantexan

Stop hiding the fact that your bill wasn't forgiven. It was just dumped onto to somebody who owed you nothing. Is that today's conservative? Spends his days watching Fox News while parroting every Democrat condemnation Fox sends you out to broadcast while collecting every dime from every Democrat social program you can line yourself up to qualify for?
I can only go on what I was told. The head of the financial office told me they could write it off. Her words, and I never asked them to. What you're saying is it's fine for them to write off the bill for those poor who vote Democrat but not so for poor Republicans. Just as you adamantly said in the past that Republicans shouldn't get Social Security or Medicare even if they paid into the system for decades like everyone else. No matter that it's the law and they're required to participate. Stuff like that is why your party is in trouble. Rabid fanaticism.

vantexan

And I noticed you moved away from claiming I had to pay a deductible. You are BSing again.