MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Technically they can, but they can do it to a lot of drivers who have 12-1's known closed recorded away from the stop. They look the other way for that cause they don't want you wasting time and costing THEM by going back after 1. Total hypocrisy. Good Luck you'll get your job back. Be honest.
Our old DM had a hard on for anyone who used even CLOH between 12/1. We were told to drive back or sheet them on pickups if that was more efficient.

Xanosuke2

Technically they can, but they can do it to a lot of drivers who have 12-1's known closed recorded away from the stop. They look the other way for that cause they don't want you wasting time and costing THEM by going back after 1. Total hypocrisy. Good Luck you'll get your job back. Be honest.
In our building it doesn’t matter if they’re closed or not. 12-1 closed businesses are an absolute no, no matter what and must go back after 1

HereWeGoAgain

How close were you to the business exactly??? Your gps could be off a bit or it could need recalibrated.. There is a reason we have language that protects us from technology. Just a thought

Indecisi0n

Monday morning I was pulled into the office, shop Stewart present, and was told I was being fired for an act of dishonesty. I had delivered to a business Tuesday of last week and couldn’t find a package for them. The receiver told me it was fine and to bring it the next day I delivered to them. I found the package later in the day and drove to the business after 4:00pm. In my experience, no one is there after 4:00, so I sheeted it up NI1. The receiver never called in a complaint or reported a missing package bc they got it the very next day. Supervisor decided to send security to the business bc it showed up as off area scan bc I had to sheet it up at the guard shack. That is when they said I was being dishonest bc I never went to the guard shack, yet experience with that business they’re never there after 4:00 and the receiver said bring it the following day. Supervisor said they have a 2nd and 3rd shift and I didn’t make an attempt to go to the guard shack. Other than getting a statement from the receiver stating it’s ok to bring it the following day, what else Can I do? To me this seems more failure to follow procedures than dishonesty...
How do we know your not being dishonest right now?

allahuakbar

She/Her
4a4.gif

JL 0513

I really can't believe any manager would fire a driver on December 11 for just about anything, nevermind such a little thing like this. Sheeting at the guard shack is a legitimate scan. It's a guard shack, they are often closed. What proof does UPS have that someone was there? If you're at the guard shack or gate to the business, you're there. And GPS isn't always perfect, they can't fire you based solely on a telematics report.

babboo25

Banned
I’m pretty sure I could take a steamy dump on UPS parking lot and not get fired right now. You have done or said something to get a gigantic bullseye on your back. You have atleast 23 more years to go, just come in do your job and go home.

Rack em

Made the Podium
You'll be back for sure especially since you were at the guard shack which is technically the place you were delivering to. When the dust settles, start follows the methods to a T, but also start filing harassment grievances for all the petty BS they put you through. Keep a notebook on you throughout the day and write down when they mess with you, instruct you to do anything dishonest, or do anything else that you feel is unfair to you. Send a text to your BA at the time, file when you get back to the center.

It sounds like your management team hates you, so you need to cover your ass from now on.

The Driver

I drive.
I’m pretty sure I could take a steamy dump on UPS parking lot and not get fired right now. You have done or said something to get a gigantic bullseye on your back. You have atleast 23 more years to go, just come in do your job and go home.

Interviewed employee, psychologically fit to remain in service

Rack em

Made the Podium
No they would tell you to pick it up, then fire you for stealing since it was on Ups property.