Feeder665

Go big or go home!
Sheet business not in 1 after 5 and then when it ask resi/business choose resi. They will never know

Or dig up your own 2.5 year old post, then reply stupid stuff to it that...might get you fired for falsifying records. Obviously you should not have gotten your job back...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sheet business not in 1 after 5 and then when it ask resi/business choose resi. They will never know
tenor (49).gif

rocket man

I was fired from the company for having a package on my truck without a scan during a audit. The next day I was called in & was terminated. What can I do ?
Why are you asking on this site? Yeah Union Rap should have already had filled out of grievance before you left the building you should have been on the phone calling the union hall to your business agent if you don't know all these things maybe you should just take the firing and go work for FedEx or somewhere else get involved get to know what you doing you can make mistakes especially in the audit because your truck was not secured before you left the building wake the friend*

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Why are you asking on this site? Yeah Union Rap should have already had filled out of grievance before you left the building you should have been on the phone calling the union hall to your business agent if you don't know all these things maybe you should just take the firing and go work for FedEx or somewhere else get involved get to know what you doing you can make mistakes especially in the audit because your truck was not secured before you left the building wake the friend*

You're responding to an old post lol

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve seen a guy fired for this.

Notify management of service failures before they happen, run straight air/business, do the best you can and sheet everything honestly.
It’s a failure on management’s part if you do this and still have service failures.

Send misload in immediately after finding it and put it with your send agains. Call office before 5 and let them know you'll sheet it as missed. Call office. Missed scans are common, I scan one package at a time, takes longer but i dont miss a scan. Learned my lesson just like you. Download ups tracking app and see if it was scanned to your truck. If it's not then it was left in building or misloaded