Forcing 22.4's to work Mondays?

Wish I could transfer to this center. My center has been “qualifying” 22.4s all summer and all but 1 has been DQ’d. In the mean time a handful of us are called almost every morning to say they don’t have a route for us. They just let a guy come back for his 4th attempt just after they DQ’d him a few weeks ago. Sure do love these games.

Zowert

RPCD’s are being forced in every Saturday here and punished after enough occurrences. Warning letters and suspensions being handed out and the Union isn’t doing anythin.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Wish I could transfer to this center. My center has been “qualifying” 22.4s all summer and all but 1 has been DQ’d. In the mean time a handful of us are called almost every morning to say they don’t have a route for us. They just let a guy come back for his 4th attempt just after they DQ’d him a few weeks ago. Sure do love these games.
The caliber of employee they are getting has dropped off of a cliff to be fair. No more former construction, roofers and cdl drivers to choose from off the street. Add a lower than average seniority in the mix and many who start here simply are getting in way over their heads.

None of this excuses the games they play still.
Judging who does well here is not a difficult task.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
We have at least 5 drivers in my center that are currently on “working termination” letters for not showing up on Saturdays. Not to mention the other 9 centers in my building and all of their shenanigans going on with those drivers.
Personally I have 4 warning letters for “bulk head events” and “recording while idle”
Yet UPS won’t hear any of these grievances because they know that when they lose just ONE, especially one of these Saturday situations, the floodgates will open and everyone will give them a giant FU… But for now they can keep scaring the newer people into being forced in on their day off.

I personally do not care. Write me up..Walk me out. Fire me, literally do your worst. It’s my scheduled day off. End of discussion. See you at panel.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

The caliber of employee they are getting has dropped off of a cliff to be fair. No more former construction, roofers and cdl drivers to choose from off the street. Add a lower than average seniority in the mix and many who start here simply are getting in way over their heads.

None of this excuses the games they play still.
Judging who does well here is not a difficult task.
Yes! The TikTok generation isn’t very reliable.

Who has a beach party on a Monday during the day
giphy (5).gif