Forcing 22.4's to work Mondays?

Depends on if you were hired as a permanent employee or seasonal. In my building you can qualify in December as either FT or PT. 30 days here.
They keep telling me is NOT seasonal. Just wondering if I can trust it. Then again I keep reading morons on here saying UPS is out to get you and all this crap. Going to give it a try and see what happens.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They keep telling me is NOT seasonal. Just wondering if I can trust it. Then again I keep reading morons on here saying UPS is out to get you and all this crap. Going to give it a try and see what happens.
1A5BBC35-5909-456B-A51F-824B8B57AA40.gif

We'll just put the straight out there Yes you will take a little bit of use on here but this is nothing compared to the abuse you're going to get in a brown uniform
I can deal with it. I’m just looking for the paycheck and the good benefits. Every good job comes with its bad parts. Even if they’re all bad lol I’m just looking for a career with good pay.

21Savage

I’m heading to integrad on the 20th but I’m on the fence if I’m going to take the position because I have a family and don’t wanna get screwed.
Don't be a p word. Gotta bet on yourself if you believe in yourself and know you work hard. I quit my reliable full time job a year and a half ago to be seasonal and now am RPCD with my own route. If you're good they will keep you. Go in with a good attitude and soak up knowledge from the og's.