Forcing Thanksgiving Holiday Work Is The Beginning Of The End

rod

Retired 22 years

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Being called out for "being creepy" is just plain--------------------creepy. Pay attention Upstate--I think she is talking about you.

upschuck

They have forced people to work day after Thanksgiving before pay went to double time for a long time. The only thing that is different now is that they may force you to go in. I was forced to work that day before, and so has all the old timers in my building. This is nothing new, and definitely not a conspiracy between the union and the company to screw you over.