Fred's turn to be pissed off

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I'm surprised you like Trump. Incredibly dangerous, and likely insane. And now he's President.

Nothing to see here...move along.
What I'm tired of is the PC culture that only serves to couch the real meaning of what isn't being said. What I'm tired of is the ever-burgeoning culture that says "somebody owes me something". What I'm tired of is the Federal Government taking ever more of my EARNED income to support that culture. What I'm tired of is our leaders apologizing to the world for America's success. What I'm tired of is those who only want to complain and condemn because the world doesn't work THEIR way, instead of working to improve it. This list goes on and on, but I'll stop here, for now.

It will be fine

He's not alienating all of our allies. Always with the extremes. If a wall greatly slows illegal immigration and the drug flow great. Mexico has actually encouraged illegal immigration with safety pamphlets. Remittances to Mexican relatives from illegals in the States is one of Mexico's largest sources of revenue. And again, I don't blame them for coming up here, but the criminal element that came up has to go.
Well today Trump threatened to invade Mexico and insulted the Australian Prime minister and hung up on him. I'd say he's doing a fine job of alienating our allies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well today Trump threatened to invade Mexico and insulted the Australian Prime minister and hung up on him. I'd say he's doing a fine job of alienating our allies.

Australia....amazing. I read that Trump bragged about himself and berated the PM. Very nice, and so presidential. The man is a psycho.

vantexan

And you're not a Republican one? Mexico awaits you. Please go help them find Jesus and the GOP.
At least I don't go into Chicken Little hysterics. And typical, can't refute something so demand that someone leave. Taking your ball and going home because you can't get your way.

vantexan

I haven't seen any of this, got my lump sum today and was busy paying bills. Pretty certain the reality will be nothing compared to the liberal spin.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
At least I don't go into Chicken Little hysterics. And typical, can't refute something so demand that someone leave. Taking your ball and going home because you can't get your way.

WUT? You're the one fleeing God's new GOP paradise, not me. Stay, and help make America great again. Oh, that's right. You can't afford to live in your own country.

vantexan

WUT? You're the one fleeing God's new GOP paradise, not me. Stay, and help make America great again. Oh, that's right. You can't afford to live in your own country.
Sure I can, just have to keep working. I've worked with enough characters like you to know Mexico is a much better alternative.

vantexan

Sounded pretty factual. You can wait for FOX to spin it the way you want to hear it.
The truth is a bit different. There are some Iraqi and Iranian refugees on two Pacific Islands Australia controls. Australia doesn't want them, got Obama to take them. Trump is saying no, we have a temporary ban on refugees from those countries. The Australian prime minister tried to pressure him, Trump hung up. Now tell me why it's ok for Australia not to take them, but not us? By the way this was leaked by someone in the State Dept, should've never made the news. And of course fake news is running wild.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I can put my pension on top of the Ground money and make considerably more than with Express. Only will do it to make my wife happy, and not forever.

OMFG!! Now you're staying and going to work for Ground? Is there a clinic for that disorder?

Get help...soon.

bbsam

Staff member
What I'm tired of is the PC culture that only serves to couch the real meaning of what isn't being said. What I'm tired of is the ever-burgeoning culture that says "somebody owes me something". What I'm tired of is the Federal Government taking ever more of my EARNED income to support that culture. What I'm tired of is our leaders apologizing to the world for America's success. What I'm tired of is those who only want to complain and condemn because the world doesn't work THEIR way, instead of working to improve it. This list goes on and on, but I'll stop here, for now.
Grow up.