FULL TIMERS still in PROGRESSION with seniority date by Aug 1st! Did you file your grievance!?!

AGuyInBrown

I just had my sup look up my pay rate, I received the .75 cent raise and still in progression without filing a grievance. My question is, why did I get the .75 cent raise and not the .70 cent raise from August 1st 2018? And back pay from that raise as well? Does the company owe me another retro check? That’s significant $$$

Boston25

I just had my sup look up my pay rate, I received the .75 cent raise and still in progression without filing a grievance. My question is, why did I get the .75 cent raise and not the .70 cent raise from August 1st 2018? And back pay from that raise as well? Does the company owe me another retro check? That’s significant $$$
What did you get for a raise with your retro?

Boston25

I got $1.00 raise with my retro due to being in progression. Since the dollar raise was higher than .70 I only got the 1.00 raise. But I did get the .75 raise.

A.Spooner

Spoke with are union president and was told that drivers in progression do not get the GWI. I got my retro check but no GWI raise, or retro.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I got $1.00 raise with my retro due to being in progression. Since the dollar raise was higher than .70 I only got the 1.00 raise. But I did get the .75 raise.
That makes sense. I got a $3 dollar raise bc of the new contract so that is probably why we didn’t get the .70 hmmm interesting indeed

BigJamesBrown

The $0.75 wage increase is a start but we're not there yet, not until we get our $0.70 added to this INCREASE for a tally of $1.45, and are retro check reflecting payment of $0.70 per hour for all hours work between August 1st to August 1st of this year. Start calling your business agent and tell them where are all holding them accountable for going after our$0.70!

" Here is the message I sent my business agent"

Everyone with a seniority date before August 1st 2018 should have received a $0.75 increase in there checks today!!!
I've already put my business agent and Shop Stewart's on notice that we were going to hold UPS and IBT ACCOUNTABLE in this situation with GETTING(IBT) AN OR GIVING(UPS) us our $0.70 GWI RETRO CHECK! If anyone of us goes through and completes our 4 year progression without the $0.70 that's the equivalent of them taking $5,600 out of our kids mouth!!!! I don't know about you guys but I cannot afford to take $5,600 out of my kids mouth to give to anyone!
Here's the text message I sent to my BA.
Shalom! Can you please drop me off at least three grievance forms at feeders dispatch?
Depending on whether or not this upcoming newsletter addresses the delinquency of payment for the $0.70 GWI still owed to the brothers and sisters still in progression that are covered under the first year of newly ratified Master agreement, but who have not received remittance in the form of a retro check.
Please reach out to your BA and put them on notice that we are expecting our $0.70 GWI for the first year of the contract.
Shalawam!

Last edited:

BigJamesBrown

Everyone with a seniority date before August 1st 2018 should have received a $0.75 increase in there checks today!!!
I've already put my business agent and Shop Stewart's on notice that we were going to hold UPS and IBT ACCOUNTABLE in this situation with GETTING(IBT) AN OR GIVING(UPS) us our $0.70 GWI RETRO CHECK! If anyone of us goes through and completes our 4 year progression without the $0.70 that's the equivalent of them taking $5,600 out of our kids mouth!!!! I don't know about you guys but I cannot afford to take $5,600 out of my kids mouth to give to anyone!
Shalom! Can you please drop me off at least three grievance forms at feeders dispatch?
Depending on whether or not this upcoming newsletter addresses the delinquency of payment for the $0.70 GWI still owed to the brothers and sisters still in progression that are covered under the first year of newly ratified Master agreement, but who have not received remittance in the form of a retro check.
Please reach out to your BA and put them on notice that we are expecting our $0.70 GWI for the first year of the contract.
Shalawam!

upschuck

The $0.75 wage increase is a start but we're not there yet, not until we get our $0.70 added to this INCREASE for a tally of $1.45, and are retro check reflecting payment of$0.70 per hour for all hours work between August 1st to August 1st of this year. Start calling your business agent and tell them where are all holding them accountable for going after our$0.70!

" Here is the message I sent my business agent"

Shalawam!
I don't see how you'd get a whole $1.45 added to your paycheck. The 70¢ would have been overtaken by the progression raise, so you should get retro(70¢/hr) from Aug 1, 2018, until your progression raise, whenever that would be.

BigJamesBrown

Spoke with are union president and was told that drivers in progression do not get the GWI. I got my retro check but no GWI raise, or retro.
It's time for you to file a grievance! Regarding your retro check for $0.70 per hour for All Hours worked between August 1st of last year to August 1st this year. If you worked roughly 2,000 hours between August 1st to August 1st then you should be receiving a retro check right around $1,800 give or take.

BigJamesBrown

That makes sense. I got a $3 dollar raise bc of the new contract so that is probably why we didn’t get the .70 hmmm interesting indeed
The $3 wage increase we got with the new contract does not have anything to do with the GW I promised for the guys in progression if you have not received your $0.70 or $0.75 increase for a tally of $1.45 call your business agent and tell him that you're holding them accountable for the money that's owed to us!