John Boy

Yeah I feel lucky working 7 hours with a ten minute break
They recently made it where you are REQUIRED to take a 10 minute break for every 3 hours of work. Anything after 5 hours and 59 minutes you are also REQUIRED to take a 30 minute lunch before any work is done after the 6th hour.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They recently made it where you are REQUIRED to take a 10 minute break for every 3 hours of work. Anything after 5 hours and 59 minutes you are also REQUIRED to take a 30 minute lunch before any work is done after the 6th hour.
local suppliment?
Over here for peak they establish a lunch between hour 5 and 6 if preload is expected to run over 8 hours. Generally when preload started at 1:15 or earlier. The local language was won through the greviance process.

Either way. I'll spend at least an extra 10 minutes slowly drinking ice water like some kind of male model.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
you guys have the stupidest :censored2:ing ideas when it comes to inside ops

it’s like you’ve either never done the job or have been out of it for so long you don’t understand it’s mechanics at all

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
We got this! Welcome, 22.4 Hybrid "Driver". Report at 4AM, load your truck, deliver everything, and punch out at 6pm. Repeat Wednesday through Sunday. Good times!

Thank Denis for getting this wish list item in the new contract.

I'd do it if its less stress than a full time driver idgaf. I understand why the current full timers don't like it but this new contact opens a lot of opportunities for part timers

when was the last time you managed a preload operation?

stay on your side of the contract and i’ll stay on mine
Don't deflect the question with a question. The people that run this place are so out of touch with reality, it's ridiculous.

You can get the air here on time, you can't get us out of the building on time, you stack the entire ass ends of our trucks with coffins that we can't don't deliver until the end of the day.

You are so worried about stops per car you have routes that bring backs lots of volume, arriving at the building at the last minute .

It's absolutely amazing we stay in business and make a profit.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Don't deflect the question with a question. The people that run this place are so out of touch with reality, it's ridiculous.

You can get the air here on time, you can't get us out of the building on time, you stack the entire ass ends of our trucks with coffins that we can't don't deliver until the end of the day.

You are so worried about stops per car you have routes that bring backs lots of volume, arriving at the building at the last minute .

It's absolutely amazing we stay in business and make a profit.
that’s a lot to get off your chest, thanks for all your hard work, drive safe

John Boy

local suppliment?
Over here for peak they establish a lunch between hour 5 and 6 if preload is expected to run over 8 hours. Generally when preload started at 1:15 or earlier. The local language was won through the greviance process.

Either way. I'll spend at least an extra 10 minutes slowly drinking ice water like some kind of male model.
Don't believe so. Just something that came down from corporate I believe. Pinned on the board in the ORS and Preload Sups office.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
that’s a lot to get off your chest, thanks for all your hard work, drive safe
78B00B95-8ED8-4F44-9F00-8BD7B21C737B.gif