Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
This thread is now a pretty kitty thread
IMG_20180725_211403.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't deflect the question with a question. The people that run this place are so out of touch with reality, it's ridiculous.

You can get the air here on time, you can't get us out of the building on time, you stack the entire ass ends of our trucks with coffins that we can't don't deliver until the end of the day.

You are so worried about stops per car you have routes that bring backs lots of volume, arriving at the building at the last minute .

It's absolutely amazing we stay in business and make a profit.
I've had to double trip multiple times these last few weeks just to get pieces back for the trailer then back out to deliver.

Freakin morons.

Returntosender

I've had to double trip multiple times these last few weeks just to get pieces back for the trailer then back out to deliver.

Freakin morons.
From another site

Get rid of every single supervisor and manager at the Romulus office and bring in someone from Alaska where they have no ties to that office and you might see some type of success. Until then you will continue to have a high turnover rate and people losing their minds and throwing things at work. Do a check and see just how many people that work in that office have been prescribed medication to help handle working in that office... Very unstable unhappy environment. For many people getting a paycheck just isn't enough especially the fact that you don't pay what most of the brokerages pay. You going to continue to lose good employees but if you don't care that translates to your customers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
From another site

Get rid of every single supervisor and manager at the Romulus office and bring in someone from Alaska where they have no ties to that office and you might see some type of success. Until then you will continue to have a high turnover rate and people losing their minds and throwing things at work. Do a check and see just how many people that work in that office have been prescribed medication to help handle working in that office... Very unstable unhappy environment. For many people getting a paycheck just isn't enough especially the fact that you don't pay what most of the brokerages pay. You going to continue to lose good employees but if you don't care that translates to your customers.
You know yesterday while I was dreaming about what I'd do if I won mega millions become management crossed my mind.

It's the only way you could really :censored2: with the higher ups.