Government run "anything"......

floridays

i love taxes when the super rich pay them.

i didnt fall for that "low taxes = bad" propaganda unlike some people
Just not your car insurance, which you termed a "tax." I've always understood you, as long as someone else is paying, make them hurt. You have the scent of a taker. It is not a becoming aroma.

rickyb

Just not your car insurance, which you termed a "tax." I've always understood you, as long as someone else is paying, make them hurt. You have the scent of a taker. It is not a becoming aroma.
the rich usually get that title because they are the ones doing the taking. but we all know your in favor of that as long as its capitalism lol

its not about punishing people for taxes. its about equality, democracy, justice which partly depend on taxes.

im paying the government for car insurance. so they adjust the cost. so its a tax.

floridays

the rich usually get that title because they are the ones doing the taking. but we all know your in favor of that as long as its capitalism lol

its not about punishing people for taxes. its about equality, democracy, justice which partly depend on taxes.

im paying the government for car insurance. so they adjust the cost. so its a tax.
You are a taker, it is not a becoming personal attribute. I think the term loser is derived from the term taker.
Tell Mama hello when she slides your dinner under the door.

rickyb

You are a taker, it is not a becoming personal attribute. I think the term loser is derived from the term taker.
Tell Mama hello when she slides your dinner under the door.
so you love capitalism which is about taking but dont like takers?

i practice self sacrifice for justice, equality, democracy, and freedom. like jesus except i havent literally died for it.

floridays

so you love capitalism which is about taking but dont like takers?

i practice self sacrifice for justice, equality, democracy, and freedom. like jesus except i havent literally died for it.
You practice empowering the government to take more money out of others billfolds to pay for you. You smell like a leech.

rickyb

You practice empowering the government to take more money out of others billfolds to pay for you. You smell like a leech.
society is based on distribution of money. capitalism distributes it so unevenly that most people are in favor of taxing the rich more. taxes are a way of taking care of everyone. taking care of everyone is what religion teaches us. and what do you think capitalism is based on:

1314movement-you-show-me-a-capitalist-pll-show-you-a-10381460.png

rickyb

Don't worry about generations, be a giver not a taker. It might change your views a little.
why are you telling me that. go tell the people who are fixated on it.

its the people who just work and dont do anything outside of their job who are the takers. or even worse, the rich who take from the poor (like walmart, or most corporations) and do nothing who are the takers.

ive sacrificed alot more for justice than you ever have.

floridays

why are you telling me that. go tell the people who are fixated on it.

its the people who just work and dont do anything outside of their job who are the takers. or even worse, the rich who take from the poor (like walmart, or most corporations) and do nothing who are the takers.

ive sacrificed alot more for justice than you ever have.
Most likely you haven't, I can give you a long list of former indiscretions that came around to bite me in the ass. I paid for them, justice applied. Money... not meaningless words. You want other people, through government confiscation of funds to pay for the justice you seek. Not a pretty look.

rickyb

Most likely you haven't, I can give you a long list of former indiscretions that came around to bite me in the ass. I paid for them, justice applied. Money... not meaningless words. You want other people, through government confiscation of funds to pay for the justice you seek. Not a pretty look.
yea its called taxes and its been around for a long time.

i also want worker self determination ie no bosses telling everyone what to do. then maybe the money wont be so unevenly distrubuted in the first place!

ive donated almost $10,000 to the cause and im a young man.

floridays

yea its called taxes and its been around for a long time.

i also want worker self determination ie no bosses telling everyone what to do. then maybe the money wont be so unevenly distrubuted in the first place!

ive donated almost $10,000 to the cause and im a young man.
You're so damn cute.... no bosses. You have never been married. Exactly how young are you,? young man.

rickyb

You're so damn cute.... no bosses. You have never been married. Exactly how young are you,? young man.
yea and i dont need faith to know it can be done bc its already being done just not widespread. capitalism will end im pretty sure.

speaking of marriage and bosses, in episode 3 darth vader gets on one knee when he turns to the dark side. and i think serfs got on one knee for the feudal lord as well.

floridays

yea and i dont need faith to know it can be done bc its already being done just not widespread. capitalism will end im pretty sure.

speaking of marriage and bosses, in episode 3 darth vader gets on one knee when he turns to the dark side. and i think serfs got on one knee for the feudal lord as well.
Really, not a movie you brother.