Government run "anything"......

rickyb

way to incentivize the most efficient form of transportation and possibly the only one that actually works. if we think outside the box, we can demand luxurious free public transportation. the amsterdam metro seats much more comfortable and spacious than my city.

1600001872528.png

rickyb

i guess some things dont change:

Ralph Nader Retweeted

Michael Moore

@MMFlint

·
17h

Police said it was the seat belt and air bags that saved Tiger’s life. When I was a kid I remember the auto companies and Republicans fighting seat belt laws and saying seat belts were dangerous and would cost lives. “You’ll be trapped in the car!” “Too many gov’t regulations!”
Quote Tweet

YYsKhkza_mini.jpg

Jeffrey St. Clair

@JSCCounterPunch
· Feb 23
Pretty sure Tiger Woods owes his life to @RalphNader

rickyb

govt used to fund things. then idiot logic of privatization slowed that down.

Timothy Burke

@bubbaprog

·
20h

Roger Marshall's argument for not raising the minimum wage is that he had a minimum wage job and it paid for his entire college tuition. When he graduated from Kansas State University, tuition was $898/year. It is now $10,000/year. The minimum wage then was $3.35. It's now $7.25

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)

Timothy Burke
@bubbaprog

·
20h

Roger Marshall's argument for not raising the minimum wage is that he had a minimum wage job and it paid for his entire college tuition. When he graduated from Kansas State University, tuition was $898/year. It is now $10,000/year. The minimum wage then was $3.35. It's now $7.25
You lost them at math.

El Correcto

god is dead

Timothy Burke
@bubbaprog

·
20h

Maybe we should spend less time scaring kids into going to college and signing expensive loan agreements with the government to chase their dreams of majoring in music just so they can come work at UPS driving trucks for a living.

These colleges would be stupid not to rip these kids off and jack up prices with this system in place.

rickyb

Maybe we should spend less time scaring kids into going to college and signing expensive loan agreements with the government to chase their dreams of majoring in music just so they can come work at UPS driving trucks for a living.

These colleges would be stupid not to rip these kids off and jack up prices with this system in place.
you shouldnt put up barriers to learning. govt should fund college again. colleges need to be smart too/