Government run "anything"......

if you wonder why people are on welfare look how hard they make it to apply for jobs

it should be as simple as submitting your resume and letting them reading it but you have to go through all these steps for each site

this is the free market and it sucks
The average rattlesnake can hold its breath for 91 minutes and can swim faster than any shark.

I can make :censored2: up too.

rickyb

The average rattlesnake can hold its breath for 91 minutes and can swim faster than any shark.

I can make :censored2: up too.
Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. - the matrix reloaded

1683403449224.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
if you wonder why people are on welfare look how hard they make it to apply for jobs

it should be as simple as submitting your resume and letting them reading it but you have to go through all these steps for each site

this is the free market and it sucks
Now you just sound silly.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i remember being on walmart website years ago apply for a job and it just didnt end and theyre asking psychological questions too LOL

its so inefficient!

i think they do it to wear down the applicant so they agree to less money
Because most of the applicants are idiots, they try and weed them out, I’m sure you’ve been weeded out a few times.

Box Ox

Because most of the applicants are idiots, they try and weed them out, I’m sure you’ve been weeded out a few times.

Demands for a 30 minute workday, partial ownership and a place to put his life size Neo and Agent Smith cardboard cutouts probably don’t go over well with potential employers.

corporations quite often do not just accept resumes, they want you to answer a bunch of questions
No :censored2:? You mean they want to know a few things about prospective employees? You know, there was a time when, not only did employers ask questions, but you also had to actually leave your house and sometimes even walk to find a job! Can you believe it?

Sometimes you have rational thoughts and even if I disagree, you're capable of presenting your argument thoughtfully. But, it's never been easier to find and get a job. You're not making a point, you're just making :censored2: up.

rickyb

No :censored2:? You mean they want to know a few things about prospective employees? You know, there was a time when, not only did employers ask questions, but you also had to actually leave your house and sometimes even walk to find a job! Can you believe it?

Sometimes you have rational thoughts and even if I disagree, you're capable of presenting your argument thoughtfully. But, it's never been easier to find and get a job. You're not making a point, you're just making :censored2: up.
its not a few things its a lot of things before they even maybe interview u

and the system is time consuming. they are getting the same answer every time but htey have different systems so its inefficient.

market failure

rickyb

Demands for a 30 minute workday, partial ownership and a place to put his life size Neo and Agent Smith cardboard cutouts probably don’t go over well with potential employers.
"partial ownership" you say....

i actually got a 30 minute workday on xmas on the railways but they economically raped my eyeball sensors with night shifts the other 355 days.