Government shut DOWN

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thank you. You are correct.

I have not been ignoring the forum just had to make some life decisions been busy, but it's still all good most days.

One thing FedEx has taught me is you can not buy time.

"Time" to go to plan C.

I hope everyone had a safe day in the truck and have a great Thanksgiving.

Is "Plan C" finding another job?

Sniper

Nope... I still love my job most days...but .....( I'm sure we can all chime in here).

I have too much time... and time off.... invested here.

With 21 years in that is not reality.

I haven't heard a word out of the pilots.... just sayin....lol :)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nope... I still love my job most days...but .....( I'm sure we can all chime in here).

I have too much time... and time off.... invested here.

With 21 years in that is not reality.

I haven't heard a word out of the pilots.... just sayin....lol :)

The pilots have the best gig in the industry. That's because they were smart enough to see Smith was a weasel and deal with him appropriately...with a union.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seems to have worked for you guys in 97. The difference being Fred S has made it his priority from the first day he started this company to keep the union out.

Exactly. Upstate needs to check his UPS History Book. Mr. Casey actually welcomed the unions. He's just another Libertarian/Conservative hypocrite who enjoys union benefits and wages but hates unions. Go figure.

Sniper

But on the bright side the government is back "open".

Obama care website is better than it was.

All the government employees got an extra two weeks paid vacation

But it's all good..... I guess....lol :wink-very:

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
But on the bright side the government is back "open".

Obama care website is better than it was.

All the government employees got an extra two weeks paid vacation

But it's all good..... I guess....lol :wink-very:

Plan "C"

Get a government job! :yesssmileyf:

vantexan

Interesting that the "Tea Party" is referred to as liars and bigots when all they want is responsible spending and adherence to the Constitution. Meanwhile the President lied his head off to sell a bill of goods to the people. I've been holding back, not trying to say I told you so, but the 5 million plus who've lost their coverage are just the start. Obama delayed the employer mandate a year but when that kicks in before the election it's estimated that more than 100 million are going to lose their employee insurance. Another thread talks about how bad the FedEx coverage is but it's right in line with the plans offered through Obamacare that jacks everybody's rates up to help pay for the formerly uninsured. And the thing is that not one Republican voted for this mess. It's an entirely Democrat creation that can't be blamed on Tea Partiers or George Bush. Responsible government is all I'm asking for, and accountability for those responsible.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Individual accountability and personal responsibility. Two very good starting points.

Also two Tea Party talking points. I'm individually accountable for standing up to tyrants like Smith and calling-out TP Bozos, AND personally responsible for making sure that more of the skinflint Fred's money ends up in my pocket instead of his. And, yes, I would have shaken Castro's hand too.