GROUND IS TAKING OVER EXPRESS

Nolimitz

I think that threads get locked because a topic has run it’s course or has gone wildly off course thus causing participants to possibly take up the conversation in the appropriate thread.
nah, not on the fedex board! What a S hit show this is along with all the others.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
For someone that uses the phraseology of "I just want to make friends!" signature under their avatar then asking people repeatedly "are you really that stupid?" wins the stupid award hands down. Congrats!

I think he's getting dumber by the day. Is that even possible? Pretty soon, his hair will turn orange and he'll start telling even bigger LIES.

yadig

I’m turning off Fox News and only gonna watch cnn. Im a lying, ignorant, Limbaugh brain washed person. Give me a week or so and I’ll see the “climate light” come on. Im voting for Bernie and we’re gonna make America like Denmark soon! It’s gonna be awesome!! Lmao. She did say 12 years you brain washed lib! They will worship the creation, not the creator. Sound familiar?

vantexan

You were serious, and dumb, to have mentioned that we could live in vast swaths of Alaska, Canada and Russia. You weren't even aware of what that would mean. It is just typical of deniers failing to think through what they believe.
No, I wasn't serious but you're too fanatical to realize it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh, so you've revealed your religious preference, Mr. Kingdom Hall. That explains your take on science.

As Mr. Spock would say, "totally illogical".

Bait cast, awaiting hook and retrieval.

Science says that if you're born with 2 X chromosomes, you're a female. If you're born with an X and a Y chromosome, you're a male. Science also says that males were made to pair with females.

You'd be surprised at how science isn't exactly consistent with progressive ideas.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Science says that if you're born with 2 X chromosomes, you're a female. If you're born with an X and a Y chromosome, you're a male. Science also says that males were made to pair with females.

You'd be surprised at how science isn't exactly consistent with progressive ideas.

Here with go with the transgender crap again. Got to get the Christian Right Wing narrative out there, huh? You're quoting basic science, not advanced science, which would disagree with your rote, blanket statement. Like man, science evolves, but normally to more advanced thinking, not the regressive blather you believe.

I'm sure you've made a lot of sheep very happy.

What chromosome pattern does a shill have? 3 X's?

Maui

Huh? Please cite this “science”. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Sex Redefined: The Idea of 2 Sexes Is Overly Simplistic

[URL="https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07238-8"]US proposal for defining gender has no basis in science[/URL]

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Again, FedEx is mitigating any potential disruption of its delivery function by funneling those services to Ground. That nullifies the necessity of RLA protections.
If DGO is an essential part of the airline, then we should be able to join the Pilots Union.

59 Dano

Here with go with the transgender crap again. Got to get the Christian Right Wing narrative out there, huh? You're quoting basic science, not advanced science, which would disagree with your rote, blanket statement. Like man, science evolves, but normally to more advanced thinking, not the regressive blather you believe.

I'm sure you've made a lot of sheep very happy.

What chromosome pattern does a shill have? 3 X's?

LOL! It's not as if "advanced science" said that all of that crap was normal and progressives embraced it. To the contrary, progressives embraced it and then decided that "advanced science" normalized it.

Keep trying.

59 Dano

Again, FedEx is mitigating any potential disruption of its delivery function by funneling those services to Ground. That nullifies the necessity of RLA protections.
If DGO is an essential part of the airline, then we should be able to join the Pilots Union.

DGO can already join the pilots' union, or any other union for that matter, they just can't do it on a facility-by-facility basis. Same as the pilots.

dmac1

I’m turning off Fox News and only gonna watch cnn. Im a lying, ignorant, Limbaugh brain washed person. Give me a week or so and I’ll see the “climate light” come on. Im voting for Bernie and we’re gonna make America like Denmark soon! It’s gonna be awesome!! Lmao. She did say 12 years you brain washed lib! They will worship the creation, not the creator. Sound familiar?

You're the one who claimed that AOC said something she didn't say because you heard it on FOX. You really do need to ask yourself why you believed something so obviously incorrect. She did not say the world only has 12 years left. She said we only have 12 years left to do something about global warming that will keep it at a minimum. You hear half quotes ,even half quotes taken out of context, and believe whatever twist FOX tells you to believe. Your posts prove it.