Gun Control Fails In Chicago?

oldngray

nowhere special
I can't stand to even see her on tv. I'll change the channel asap. Being here in the Houston area, I hear a lot of the stuff she pulls. People outside the state have no idea.
The rest of the country doesn't pay much attention to her. Other than to laugh. She's either bat:censored2: crazy or corrupt as hell. Or both.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Houston, TX Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Where in that statement does it say it's trending up since Katrina?
As someone who lived through it, I can tell you crime went up here after the Katrina refugees settled in. Gangs from NO went on a rampage in this city, trying to assert their authority, supplant gangs that were already here.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sounds misleading. I imagine every real city is well above the national averages for those rates.
What you are dancing around is ... every Democrat/Liberal location/stronghold is above the national average and well above Republican/Conservative location/stronghold.
We all know this but it's not politically correct to tell the truth.

MAKAVELI

As someone who lived through it, I can tell you crime went up here after the Katrina refugees settled in. Gangs from NO went on a rampage in this city, trying to assert their authority, supplant gangs that were already here.
You didn't live through squat. You live in a gated suburb.

It will be fine

What you are dancing around is ... every Democrat/Liberal location/stronghold is above the national average and well above Republican/Conservative location/stronghold.
We all know this but it's not politically correct to tell the truth.
There’s more crime where more people live. This would only be surprising if you are dumber than a sack of rocks. Did it take you off guard?

MAKAVELI

So 96% of U.S. cities are safer than Houston. And @MAKAVELI is bragging about its crime rates?
Nobody is bragging. Just simply pointing out the racist and fake argument that Katrina survivors increased Huston's crime rate. A simple internet research will show no year after 2005 has reached or surpassed it in crime rate.