Harvey

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Ready Teams? Can't be talking about the preload? They couldn't wrap a present.
Corporate keeps "ready teams" of people in each District who can move anywhere in the country within 24 hours to be delivery drivers for areas that need it; typically this is for Peak only or other "acts of god"

the preloads don't really need it as that's not usually where the processing bottleneck is

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Corporate keeps "ready teams" of people in each District who can move anywhere in the country within 24 hours to be delivery drivers for areas that need it; typically this is for Peak only or other "acts of god"

the preloads don't really need it as that's not usually where the processing bottleneck is
No bottleneck? If they keep at it, the start time will be 10:00 AM.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

Two guys from Atlanta put package cars in a ditch in Minot last peak. Really gives the centers confidence in the quality of people they are getting

rocket man

No mads

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Two guys from Atlanta put package cars in a ditch in Minot last peak. Really gives the centers confidence in the quality of people they are getting

doesn't surprise me guys in Corporate are usually complete desk jockeys or hellbent to try to prove something

one stop at a time and if i bring :censored2: back because of EC i could care less i know i'm not going in the office lol

if i'm jumping even better, i get a good jog in and lunch is on me