Harvey

Johney

well that's the plan we'll see what happens but i haven't heard anything yet
Good luck. I remember when they sent all the sups down to Homestead after Andrew. No one could find their away around,all the street signs were gone and most landmarks were wiped out.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Good luck. I remember when they sent all the sups down to Homestead after Andrew. No one could find their away around,all the street signs were gone and most landmarks were wiped out.
I was amazed at all the generators we delivered around here after Sandy. The system was backed up, and the crap broke loose about a week after the fact.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

One of the reasons why this FedEx HD has windshield mounted GPS units on his p@ckage car... they receive signals from satellites, not relying on cellphone towers.

I went thru 2 major hurricanes during my stint on the eggplant side, I rerouted around downed trees and if I can't get to the resis, it's coded as EC.

Johney

One of the reasons why this FedEx HD has windshield mounted GPS units on his p@ckage car... they receive signals from satellites, not relying on cellphone towers.

I went thru 2 major hurricanes during my stint on the eggplant side, I rerouted around downed trees and if I can't get to the resis, it's coded as EC.
Yea....I don't think personal GPS was a big thing in 1992.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Oops, showing my age, had 2 major ones this past decade

Funny to be out there on the road during and after the incidents, to tie off their boxes on a handrail so it won't be blown away...

watdaflock?

DIRKLkVW0AIsEqk.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The governor says leave and the mayor says stay put......who are you suppose to listen to?

Common sense says......this would be a good time to take a vacation to another state

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The governor says leave and the mayor says stay put......who are you suppose to listen to?

Common sense says......this would be a good time to take a vacation to another state

Get your head out of your gated community and realize many people affected are low income and can't just pack up and leave.

Of course, you and OnG would point out that it would help to clean up the gene pool.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Get your head out of your gated community and realize many people affected are low income and can't just pack up and leave.

Of course, you and OnG would point out that it would help to clean up the gene pool.
Most have a car and at least 3 or 4 days warning........go to a relative's house in an adjoining state.......gas is your only cost!!! The low income go to work everyday (car or bus).