Have you blown your horn today?

browndevil

Greetings! I am new here.

My name is UPS Horn Genie and I grant wishes. You may rub my bottle or blow your horn on route and I will appear and proceed to grant you wishes. The number of wishes is not specified and may be a fraction of a wish. While supplies last. Limited time offer.

Be careful what you wish for!

And remember: blow your horn daily!

Toot toot!
I think I love you. Do you love me?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What are the chances Genie is another one of Dave's alter ego's?
He reminds me more of this guy.

F494A71B-8D57-404C-A1C3-E579BFBA6E77.png

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Now that you mention it.

Yeah, that's what one customer noted when calling in a customer concern... I told management that while backing up to someone's garage, u toot toot to make sure others are aware of the big FedEx box truck... shrugs

Hey how's my OrioN trace program working out?

I know it is total b.s. if the dispatch team don't put the correct inputs.... gigo

Butt it doesn't really work in ups case since you're doing airmail first, then doing pickups in the afternoon.

For mainly FedEx home delivery, though, it's a viable program. Butt even with our new single system, it's not recognizing the business stops from the resis... I isolate them while preloading for free~2 hours minimum to make sure all my cargo is loaded in stop order & no surprises (mis load or mis plots)

Not resorting to pulling on the side of the road or into a parking lot to sort that way during the day; I keep on truckin' when I leave the terminal