Distracted driver

Distracted Driver
It deadlocked at panel? If it goes to arbitration you won’t see all that penalty pay. I bet you don’t see a dime of that money.

I’m sure you’ll post that you got it. I want to see that pay stub. Post it on here so we can all see it too please. I’ll wait with bated breath lol
Everyone loves to talk :censored2:. Did we ever see his cut check .I do believe it will be on paycheck where hours are and under year to date . Arb award: 15,000. Pesos

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
proxy-14.gif

Over disciplined0123

So in talking with a pretty savvy, seemingly pretty smart center manager, told me he believes the main purpose of Orion is so that if the union decides to strike again, they'll have the software in place to just hire off the streets for half of what they pay us, and then tell the union to take a hike eventually.. o asked where he got that from, and he said the next contract top rate FT driver pay will more then likely be cut by $7-$8 an hour unless you're grandfathered in because ups has to make up their losses somewhere. Something about they hardly show profit on shipping now, and they've been buying up other companies just to stay afloat right now.. anyone have any insight on this,?
True and true. But trust me ups is still making money. The reason for purchasing other companies is what all typical profitable fortune 500 companies do to help its bottom line being able to value what purchased companies are worth adding assets

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Went to panel in May.. deadlocked..only cause they don’t wanna pay it. They’ll end up paying it tho. It’s going to be around 15k after going thru payroll... plus another 4500 for another grievance... and another $1400.. all in the works. I’ve been paid out on over $1000 so far. Just waiting on the big ones to get agreed on.
How about now?
Did you get your check?