jaker

trolling
Can I get a little credit! Geeze...

And my grievance is over a driver being hired to drive a year before me (he's a cover driver.. not a ft. Not a 1/6 ratio) when I had 6 months more building seniority then him. He was hired to drive during peak of 2015 while I was still in the hub all peak.. then they sent him home in January...(he was only a peak driver) then come march, our center manager contacted HR and asked for a list of drivers who had completed driving class cause he needed someone.. HR told him they hadn't certified anyone since the start of peak. So he went in his file and called this driver that drove for him during the past peak and brought him in off the street as a driver! He drove the entire year until I started driving near the next peak and I found out about this at that time.. and filed.. my seniority was vilolated since oct of 15, until oct of 16! I should have obviously been driving before they hired an off the street cover driver. HR messed up. Plain and simple.. I will not have any target on my back since my own center manager is the one that came to me willingly with all this info on how that guy came in after his contact with HR. My center manager is honestly a good guy that tries to do right by his drivers. Sorry most of you work for dik heads.
The guy was hired off the street , so how does him being hired effect your seniority . The 6 to 1 does not exactly work like that , they can hire 18 guys from the inside and have up too three to hire from the outside at their well when needed

AutoZone

BrownPower
You guys are getting weak at your old ages... your cracks were much better a year ago. Ill make sure I post my grievance check when I get it... driver in cali just got $43k about 2 months ago for a very similar issue.. :) it's black and white. There's no gray area on this. The only thing they can do is say they can't find the signed bid sheets.. and even with that, is an admission of guilt. How can they not find 5 seperate bid sheets all pertaining to this specific grievance.. :) have a nice night y'all!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You guys are getting weak at your old ages... your cracks were much better a year ago. Ill make sure I post my grievance check when I get it... driver in cali just got $43k about 2 months ago for a very similar issue.. :) it's black and white. There's no gray area on this. The only thing they can do is say they can't find the signed bid sheets.. and even with that, is an admission of guilt. How can they not find 5 seperate bid sheets all pertaining to this specific grievance.. :) have a nice night y'all!

Bologna.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The Mrs snub you again so you figure you'd come on here and get some attention?

Faceplanted

Can I get a little credit! Geeze...

And my grievance is over a driver being hired to drive a year before me (he's a cover driver.. not a ft. Not a 1/6 ratio) when I had 6 months more building seniority then him. He was hired to drive during peak of 2015 while I was still in the hub all peak.. then they sent him home in January...(he was only a peak driver) then come march, our center manager contacted HR and asked for a list of drivers who had completed driving class cause he needed someone.. HR told him they hadn't certified anyone since the start of peak. So he went in his file and called this driver that drove for him during the past peak and brought him in off the street as a driver! He drove the entire year until I started driving near the next peak and I found out about this at that time.. and filed.. my seniority was vilolated since oct of 15, until oct of 16! I should have obviously been driving before they hired an off the street cover driver. HR messed up. Plain and simple.. I will not have any target on my back since my own center manager is the one that came to me willingly with all this info on how that guy came in after his contact with HR. My center manager is honestly a good guy that tries to do right by his drivers. Sorry most of you work for dik heads.
like I said before... u won't win this grevience. Ups can hire off the street.. drivers hired during peak are considered "full time seasonal". Not tcd as you believe.

It's not black and white... the west has many different areas of the contract than the south does.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

God why didn't the hurricane blow your ass away to the ends of the dark trenches of the cesspool you were created in???

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares

And really

Nobody probably likes you in life.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
God why didn't the hurricane blow your ass away to the ends of the dark trenches of the cesspool you were created in???

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares

And really

Nobody probably likes you in life.

Cowboys ride into the sunset.
Gringos keep coming back when no asked them to.

giphy.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Did you ever get that check?

AutoZone

BrownPower
Did you ever get that check?
Went to panel in May.. deadlocked..only cause they don’t wanna pay it. They’ll end up paying it tho. It’s going to be around 15k after going thru payroll... plus another 4500 for another grievance... and another $1400.. all in the works. I’ve been paid out on over $1000 so far. Just waiting on the big ones to get agreed on.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
09AF5F3C-9932-4704-9896-41A300CD8B8D.gif
Went to panel in May.. deadlocked..only cause they don’t wanna pay it. They’ll end up paying it tho. It’s going to be around 15k after going thru payroll... plus another 4500 for another grievance... and another $1400.. all in the works. I’ve been paid out on over $1000 so far. Just waiting on the big ones to get agreed on.

RolloTony Brown Town

It deadlocked at panel? If it goes to arbitration you won’t see all that penalty pay. I bet you don’t see a dime of that money.

I’m sure you’ll post that you got it. I want to see that pay stub. Post it on here so we can all see it too please. I’ll wait with bated breath lol