AutoZone

BrownPower
It deadlocked at panel? If it goes to arbitration you won’t see all that penalty pay. I bet you don’t see a dime of that money.

I’m sure you’ll post that you got it. I want to see that pay stub. Post it on here so we can all see it too please. I’ll wait with bated breath lol
Lol it’s deadlocked cause they can’t agree if a hired peak drivers certification holds after being let go in January and considered a “new hire” in March to Work in the building... not over the pay...

AutoZone

BrownPower
It deadlocked at panel? If it goes to arbitration you won’t see all that penalty pay. I bet you don’t see a dime of that money.

I’m sure you’ll post that you got it. I want to see that pay stub. Post it on here so we can all see it too please. I’ll wait with bated breath lol
And there’s no penalty pay associated with it. Just filed on his hours worked...

AutoZone

BrownPower
You won’t see that money. Move on.
How so? I have a binding contract between myself and the company that they violated. Lol. It’s already been agreed it’s legit... just a matter of the drivers certification. We claim he was a “new hire” as stated on his employee file... So any temp work done during peak is invalid and my seniority overrides any temporary certification he may have received. Oh well.. we shall see... no need to be a dick about it... why not hope for the best for a fellow brother? Is it coming out of your pocket?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
So in talking with a pretty savvy, seemingly pretty smart center manager, told me he believes the main purpose of Orion is so that if the union decides to strike again, they'll have the software in place to just hire off the streets for half of what they pay us, and then tell the union to take a hike eventually.. o asked where he got that from, and he said the next contract top rate FT driver pay will more then likely be cut by $7-$8 an hour unless you're grandfathered in because ups has to make up their losses somewhere. Something about they hardly show profit on shipping now, and they've been buying up other companies just to stay afloat right now.. anyone have any insight on this,?

Wow! You posted this in 2016 & it's real close to what's happening. Obviously some center managers are in the know and some are not.

AutoZone

BrownPower
The more you post, the more you show how you know very little.

Is this the same center manager who said you'd have your own bid route as a TCD after peak?

Yeah. You're really terrible at this whole ups game aren't you?
Lol 2 years later and what do ya know... I knew what the hell i was talking about and again.... YOU DIDNT! Lol hope you’re voting no against this crap! Knowing you tho, you only care about what effects you, and your soon to be pension payout...

AutoZone

BrownPower
No that was an attempt to spread corporate propaganda. They feed this :censored2: to their people, hoping it will trickle down to hourlies and then the hourlies will not get involved believing UPS is going to win anyway. :censored2: THAT! The company is AFRAID of a strike. IT WOULD CAUSE THEM TO LOSE MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS. friend UPS NO TO THE CONTRACT. VOTE NO ON ALL CONTRACTS

The funniest part is your center manager probably thinks he is "in the know" when really he is just regurgitating what corporate told him to say.
Guess he was “in the know” after all huh??

Daf

So in talking with a pretty savvy, seemingly pretty smart center manager, told me he believes the main purpose of Orion is so that if the union decides to strike again, they'll have the software in place to just hire off the streets for half of what they pay us, and then tell the union to take a hike eventually.. o asked where he got that from, and he said the next contract top rate FT driver pay will more then likely be cut by $7-$8 an hour unless you're grandfathered in because ups has to make up their losses somewhere. Something about they hardly show profit on shipping now, and they've been buying up other companies just to stay afloat right now.. anyone have any insight on this,?
Losses?? Pffft!! They are not making as much as they want but to say losses is a direct lie.

Returntosender

Say what you want, this 2 year old post only proves more of my superiority over you all. ::evil laugh::
0D37AA9C-8CFC-47B0-9DA0-5D358608B000.gif