Orion inc.

I like turtles
Yep! Just a liar here..

You pretty much are with everything you've ever said here.

And your ego is so fragile you need constant validation especially in this garbage thread of yours.

You don't know the contract.

You don't know the job.
You don't have the experience or intelligence to know enough of either to pick and choose your battles wisely.

I have a feeling if you were fired, your union brothers who probably can't stand working with you wouldn't miss you.

And I'm betting your BA would trade your grievance for someone who's job is on the line that's worth it

Faceplanted

I like autozone better than advanced auto parts!!

I have a feeling if and when the time comes, jake will be suprised how the big bad union interacts with ups in modern times.

Far from what I remember 15+ years ago

Re-Raise

You pretty much are with everything you've ever said here.

And your ego is so fragile you need constant validation especially in this garbage thread of yours.

You don't know the contract.

You don't know the job.
You don't have the experience or intelligence to know enough of either to pick and choose your battles wisely.

I have a feeling if you were fired, your union brothers who probably can't stand working with you wouldn't miss you.

And I'm betting your BA would trade your grievance for someone who's job is on the line that's worth it
Orion and Autozone need to just get a room already..

AutoZone

BrownPower
Just figured I'd bump the thread since I made full time in less than 8 months on road. I'm sure my girlfriend Orion will have something negative to say about it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Just figured I'd bump the thread since I made full time in less than 8 months on road. I'm sure my girlfriend Orion will have something negative to say about it.
A41b8Xk.gif