Faceplanted

I've got a surprise for y'all. I'll post it after I receive it. :)
Didn't u sign a full time bid awknowledgement before? How that work out? You sign another? Let us know how that works out

From what I understand the current wait in your building is somewhere in between 2-3 years for full time.

Also don't forget the p/t lifers who finally want to drive, they pop up more often than u would think. U might be highest seniority tcd and still won't get the spot. It happens to me before. Eberything im telling you I have seen happen or has happen to me.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Didn't u sign a full time bid awknowledgement before? How that work out? You sign another? Let us know how that works out

From what I understand the current wait in your building is somewhere in between 2-3 years for full time.

Also don't forget the p/t lifers who finally want to drive, they pop up more often than u would think. U might be highest seniority tcd and still won't get the spot. It happens to me before. Eberything im telling you I have seen happen or has happen to me.
Yeah but you're no Jake

Johney

Face, you joining the ranks of liar and idiot with Orion and myself? I welcome you as will Orion I'm sure.

Over 70

Autozone really had no clue what kind of employee they let slip out of their greedy little fingers.

Hell, he climbed the ranks and became privy to insider information at a billion dollar company in no time off the street.

I've been buying my management team those little timbits from Tim Hortons.....maybe I ought to stop by the local doughnut shop and load up a few dozen full sizers with a good number of apple fritters in there to show them how serious I am about this job.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Autozone really had no clue what kind of employee they let slip out of their greedy little fingers.

Hell, he climbed the ranks and became privy to insider information at a billion dollar company in no time off the street.

I've been buying my management team those little timbits from Tim Hortons.....maybe I ought to stop by the local doughnut shop and load up a few dozen full sizers with a good number of apple fritters in there to show them how serious I am about this job.
Actual donuts with good coffee if you want anything out of me. Mix it up with a bagel every once in a while, though only if a Jew made it.

Faceplanted

It'll be a couple months before I get it... lets just say, I got em good.. the contract is a beautiful thing.
How did u get them good? The contract? What about the contract do you have? Somebody with less seniority go full time?

Orlando hub hr department is very good at following the bid sheets. Haven't heard of an issue in 11 or so years concerning full time. Even if they did skip you which they don't any more (notice how the bid pages are numbered, I know why that happened!). Also, good luck getting a grevience head anytime soon. There still drives who have greviences from early 2016 not heard.

I had a grevience for 3 drivers with 156 reports and not 1 full time spot getting made in 2 years. Guess what, some pro quid deal was made and nobody got the spots. If I knew better back then I would have filed nlrb charges.

I personally know a few guys with way more than 2 years seniority who have yet to receive full time. From what I hear, this current quarter there will not be many fulltime spots. I saw one centers board tomorrow for routes, there are 10+ people on the side (don't have work)

educate a dude on how u doing it, I need tips.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Don't tease us like that. You really got your 30 year safe driving patch, didn't you?

How did u get them good? The contract? What about the contract do you have? Somebody with less seniority go full time?

Orlando hub hr department is very good at following the bid sheets. Haven't heard of an issue in 11 or so years concerning full time. Even if they did skip you which they don't any more (notice how the bid pages are numbered, I know why that happened!). Also, good luck getting a grevience head anytime soon. There still drives who have greviences from early 2016 not heard.

I had a grevience for 3 drivers with 156 reports and not 1 full time spot getting made in 2 years. Guess what, some pro quid deal was made and nobody got the spots. If I knew better back then I would have filed nlrb charges.

I personally know a few guys with way more than 2 years seniority who have yet to receive full time. From what I hear, this current quarter there will not be many fulltime spots. I saw one centers board tomorrow for routes, there are 10+ people on the side (don't have work)

He didn't get anything from them. He's full of it. He's alluding that he got some big payout or FT from a contract violation. Sure he did and it'll take "a couple of months ". Meanwhile grievances are backed up since 2016 according to @Faceplanted ???

But Jake is on the "fast track?"

He's lying guys.

Plain and simple

AutoZone

BrownPower
He didn't get anything from them. He's full of it. He's alluding that he got some big payout or FT from a contract violation. Sure he did and it'll take "a couple of months ". Meanwhile grievances are backed up since 2016 according to @Faceplanted ???

He's lying guys.

Plain and simple
Yep! Just a liar here..

Faceplanted

He's lying guys.

Plain and simple
Big money greviences are backed up.... specifically big money greviences where managment is not using dicipline (9 month window) as leverage.

Some guys have gotten heard in a few months, I know of 2 personally waiting a long long time.

Get a discharge letter jake and they will hear you within 9 months.

Johney

Big money greviences are backed up.... specifically big money greviences where managment is not using dicipline (9 month window) as leverage.

Some guys have gotten heard in a few months, I know of 2 personally waiting a long long time.

Get a discharge letter jake and they will hear you within 9 months.
Jake...you just got...
owned_20.jpg