dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Yea they will screw you if they can on holidays...yesterday worked 11 hours was supposed to be all time and a half...showed on upsers I worked 11...checked again this morning and it showed I worked 5 hours lol...this place is great

Box Ox

He said he qualified in October which makes him a FT employee. He should be getting 8 hours of holiday pay instead of 4.

Just making sure. I “qualified” as a TCD while a part timer. Which allowed me to red circle and have have no qualification period when I went full time.

RuthlessSupSlayer

So Yes I am a full time driver. When I saw this in the fall for Thanksgiving I asked my steward and he said vacation is earned from the previous year. I'm in the Atlantic supplement it says seniority and 12 months. Problem is there no language about transfer of position I could find.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So Yes I am a full time driver. When I saw this in the fall for Thanksgiving I asked my steward and he said vacation is earned from the previous year. I'm in the Atlantic supplement it says seniority and 12 months. Problem is there no language about transfer of position I could find.
Stewart must’ve been drunk that night.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Holiday ≠ Vacation
Depending on your management or supplement your vacation could be cashed out for your first year of driving. I'm not familiar with all of the rules surrounding holiday pay, but if there is a one year wait to start getting paid holidays, that should not reset when you transfer to driving.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Two sups were fired for this when I was a part timer. I know what is gonna happen...they’ll “fix it” in two weeks but it will be at straight pay...then I’ll keep asking my trusty shop steward for help and it’ll eventually be forgotten.
File now so that doesn't happen.