Holiday Send Agains

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Every single game counts in baseball, kind of like the $1.50 for a coffee everyday adds up it just isn't as apparent at the time.

But yeah definitely not the same passion unless it's a heated rivalry game.
Sure it counts but you can't bring that intensity 6-7 nights a week like you can in football. Hell basketball players can't be bothered to do it 3 nights a week.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Of course, UPS is expecting mass closures on Monday. Management has been handing out sheets everyday and asking us to fill out businesses that are expected to close.

Personally, I'm a cover driver who has been on a different route almost every day the past two weeks.

Today, during the PCM, they said "you are going to be held accountable to the fullest for all of your business send agains on Monday."

I asked, as a cover driver, "whatever route I land on, on Monday, I'm accountable for those send agains?" Answer was yes.

The past two weeks I've been asking businesses and filling out the sheet, for different routes.

If I ended up on another drivers route, how could I be held accountable for those send agains? How would that even hold up?
It can't. Don't worry

iruhnman630

July 3rd...the anniversary of one of the most disrespectful diad messages I have seen in my career...

'One stop at a time. You're holiday will begin soon enough. '

Sent to 7 of us at 8 pm who were facing 10:30 return to building times.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

July 3rd...the anniversary of one of the most disrespectful diad messages I have seen in my career...

'One stop at a time. You're holiday will begin soon enough. '

Sent to 7 of us at 8 pm who were facing 10:30 return to building times.

I agree-----you would think whomever sent that would have had the respect to have spelled your correctly.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't knock soccer.... some of the richest athletes in the world are soccer players, and some of the hottest chicks in high school and college are soccer players!!

Both of my kids played both indoor and outdoor soccer and, unless you are playing, it is an extremely boring sport to watch.

What helped both of them excel at soccer was their ability to transfer their hockey skills to the game, especially wen they were playing indoors.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Closures were turned in...pickups that were closed were taken out of my bored...but somehow the 218 pieces for all those known closures were loaded on my truck...hmmmm

LeadBelly

Banned
Of course, UPS is expecting mass closures on Monday. Management has been handing out sheets everyday and asking us to fill out businesses that are expected to close.

Personally, I'm a cover driver who has been on a different route almost every day the past two weeks.

Today, during the PCM, they said "you are going to be held accountable to the fullest for all of your business send agains on Monday."

I asked, as a cover driver, "whatever route I land on, on Monday, I'm accountable for those send agains?" Answer was yes.

The past two weeks I've been asking businesses and filling out the sheet, for different routes.

If I ended up on another drivers route, how could I be held accountable for those send agains? How would that even hold up?
Scare tactic. I wouldn't worry about it. If you got some stones file a grievance under article 37, and 6 extra contact agreements. It's not going to really go anywhere, but will shut them up on the issue, if you have a BA that will argue the matter.

barnyard

KTM rider
When I left Monday, there were 2 full trailers of closed send agains in the lot. We have a few drivers in our building that never ask about known closures. I've worked different routes everyday for the last 2 weeks. I asked a few, but the response from quite a few were, "We don't know yet."

DOK

How would one be "held accountable" even if it was your regular route?
I'm guessing there's a report that shows how many stops were sheeted closed. The more stops that were sheeted closed reflects on the management team as poor planning because of the theory it is wasted driver hours. Only a guess.

iowa boy

Closures were turned in...pickups that were closed were taken out of my bored...but somehow the 218 pieces for all those known closures were loaded on my truck...hmmmm

We must have the same dispatcher. Where I'm at, we don't even turn in known closed now as they always end up on our trucks anyway.