How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

bowhnterdon

At the Center, but don’t worry, Junior won’t have anyone picking on his Golden Goose. BTW, see the earnings this quarter?? friend you Penis and your .70....

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You are right. I am better than this. I think this contract is a good contract, but in a sick way would like to see you all vote it down. Then see what UPS has to say. Maybe they go back to the table or maybe they say last best and final offer. In a way I wish they would and you strike them. See you know your local, building, and what you see on social media outlets. You don't see what the majority are going to do now a days. You don't understand how political this contract has gotten. You don't understand that I am betting you cant hold the line if, when we strike UPS. You just don't understand what you are dealing with. So do I want there to be a strike, or a no vote? No, I want The members to understand how it really is. If they don't get it I want to strike this company and suffer the consequences. If UPS comes back leaner with less volume and less workers I will watch them cry about being played off. It will be very fitting.
You are nothing more than the company's lap dog. You hold no union position. You are too much of a coward. I saw one of your posts said "vote it down. Roll the dice" no union member would say that.

We understand the potential consequences and still are going to vote no. Regardless of what the company is telling you to say on here.

Hethatbeking

You are right. I am better than this. I think this contract is a good contract, but in a sick way would like to see you all vote it down. Then see what UPS has to say. Maybe they go back to the table or maybe they say last best and final offer. In a way I wish they would and you strike them. See you know your local, building, and what you see on social media outlets. You don't see what the majority are going to do now a days. You don't understand how political this contract has gotten. You don't understand that I am betting you cant hold the line if, when we strike UPS. You just don't understand what you are dealing with. So do I want there to be a strike, or a no vote? No, I want The members to understand how it really is. If they don't get it I want to strike this company and suffer the consequences. If UPS comes back leaner with less volume and less workers I will watch them cry about being played off. It will be very fitting.

This is about politics and the corporations are winning. All three branches of government at their back plus the fourth estate. Life is good for the corporate citizen. Billions in tax cuts whilst the rest fight each other for crumbs. UPS made over 1.6 billion in profit this quarter alone. The CEO tripled his own pay and your saying it would be better to just end the knee. Why should we? Especially when all the market trends are in our favor. Consumers shop online more than ever and that trend will only continue. It's time UPSERS get bigger slice of the pie.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Seems like this entire contract "negotiation" boils down to one thing- UPS Teamsters are being used as pawns as union officials try to preserve all of the failing pension plans with the company's cash. Pretty much why they have been allowed to do as they please for the last several years. I am sure you will have a witty response, but I am fairly certain non-UPS Teamsters' retirement hinges on this contract. And the many concessions that go with it to get the ransom money.

Seems like this entire contract "negotiation" boils down to one thing- UPS Teamsters are being used as pawns as union officials try to preserve all of the failing pension plans with the company's cash. Pretty much why they have been allowed to do as they please for the last several years. I am sure you will have a witty response, but I am fairly certain non-UPS Teamsters' retirement hinges on this contract. And the many concessions that go with it to get the ransom money.
I'm tired of paying everyone elses pension. We need out of these plans.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Because those of us that are in the multi employer plans are getting screwed big time. Many of tge companies in the plan are either out of business or have pulled out of the plans.
Kind of odd that those employees had money paid in prior to retiring. It didn't all disappear in 2008. It has gradually "siphoned" off over the years.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We took a strike authorization vote. If I was the company I would say take it or leave it. Vote No and we will see where it takes us. I can tell you this. There is not much more money you will get out of this company. If you want to see what happens, just vote no. You aren't going to get what you got in the last contract. The IBT never filed the proper paperwork to strike. This time the ducks are in a row.
Why do you assume it’s about cash?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You don't think they would do that considering how many of us are negative on the contract? Buy the part timer votes??
Hey... the pters wouldn’t open up that envelope if it had a 100 dollar bill in there... you should see some of these hub rats they are hiring now... all I can say is MASSIVE TURNOVER!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Unfortunately that's what a lot of the members only see. The longer we go past the deadline, the crying will get louder and louder....where is my retro money.??
Tony is very passave aggressive with his posts. He defends Denis with “best contract ever”, then he says vote no, now he talks like he’s defending the company. Jesus!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Tony is very passave aggressive with his posts. He defends Denis with “best contract ever”, then he says vote no, now he talks like he’s defending the company. Jesus!
Has he come out to say if he even works for ups or if he was present at the national negotiations???