How many hours do you have left for Friday?

What time do you start???!!!!
6F31604A-615A-41DF-8381-A304D358CE08.gif

Ghost in the Darkness

I haven't worked over 9 hours per day all week except yesterday helping someone out I got just over 10. Its like the bizarro world here...and no complaints from me.

over9five

Staff member
11.27 left of my 70 for Friday. As I work thru midnight, this means its divided between my hours after midnight tonight and my hours before midnight tomorrow. I dont know if I'll have hours for Friday, depends how long they work me after midnight tonight...

Bratty Brown

We Want Beer
Assuming I only work 12 hours today.... I will start at 13:15 tomorrow and work till 20:15. They won't know until I hand dispatch the keys and the rest of my pickup log. Feeder uses up our hours with reckless abandon and then pays for it at the end of the week. At my last pull for the night they'll insist that I take a different load that extends my shift by a couple of hours because they don't have anyone else to do it....knowing that if I did it I would be on violation of the 14 hour rule. It happened last night and they were p1ssed off when I said no. Be safe everybody!

Last edited: