How many hours do you want to work per week?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Like a fair days pay for a fair days work?
bullse_noun_002_04877.jpg

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
My hours vary based on what route I'm thrown on for the week. Might work 40-45 hours; might work 45-55 hours. I don't care because I'm glad we are still working.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
48 to 50 is perfect however, district manager wants to element OT altogether. We'll see.
He's probably looking at nice bonus if he does.

As much as they may want that, realistically it rarely happens. Just too many variables in the way and a station needs to be fully staffed to pull it off. It's just another item on their "wish list."

SozeKeyser

Want to work? Hmmmm I'm with Damon77 but I'd say 25. Need? 40-45. But when I started in 90 as a csa I worked 40 a wk then became a crr with splits in 92 & worked 44-46 pr wk then a floater in 94 til 2010 & worked 55-60 a wk because my goal was to payoff my mortgage & YES I did. Then took a full day route bk to 45 then became a manager & workd 65-70 a week then went back to courier now & working 45-50 a wk because my new goal is to save as much as possible for retirement & family vacations ( yes still family vacations ) and possibly go ptime when I turn 57 in 5 years then hope to retire when I turn 62 in 10 years with 40years of service. Wish me luck

fedx

Extra Large Package
I work the least amount of hours as I can. Used to do 8, but now that coronavirus has caused me to leave at 7 or so hours. I value my free time more than working. I don't have much expenses, so I don't need to work a lot. I'm financially secure.