How's North Carolina TEST STATION doing??

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I would agree with you if this were commercial shipments but resi's won't care.

Honestly, outside of those who actually work in the industry, how many people even realize this is happening?

Considering how many people don't know that Ground and Express are different opcos, it's highly unlikely that anyone affected will care.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There are standards for this determination and you know exactly what they are. The fact that you can't base your argument for NLRB status on those standards tells us all what we already knew - there is no argument and that's why you're pulling arguments out of thin air (if not your arse) instead.

You're sucking for all you're worth, but it remains to be seen if the "new and improved" FedEx Express falls under the NLRA (and NLRB). How do you combine an RLA operation with Ground and not lose the exemption? It's clear you are creating "standards" that favor FDX and don't consider the fact that this is all "in house" and a scam. How do you contract out to yourself legally, and remain under the RLA? The conditions that created the bogus exemption in the first place have fundamentally changed.

Of course, Fred thinks he is infallible and that his Master Plan will work. Numerous legal decisions LOST by FDX confirm they often get it wrong.

Contracting out to a "third party" that is an in-house company doesn't pass the smell test, and Fredward deserves to lose his anti-union Kryptonite.

Fact: You've been lying about the Ground changeover for months, and I've been saying for years that they would do this, and they did. This has literally been planned for years, and now they've pulled the trigger because the deck seems extra stacked against workers. My thought is that FDX thinks they have an anti-union administration (they do), and an anti-union court system.

The Janus decision and the very recent "franchisee" decision may make Fred and Friends think they are bulletproof. It's kind of like the drunk who "knows" he's invisible. Calculated gamble, oh subservient Fred slave who blows so hard and long. Lying comes naturally to someone who has already sold his soul.

You lied before, have always lied, and continue to lie now. We'll see who prevails, shill.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
You're sucking for all you're worth, but it remains to be seen if the "new and improved" FedEx Express falls under the NLRA (and NLRB). How do you combine an RLA operation with Ground and not lose the exemption?

Of course, Fred thinks he is infallible and that his Master Plan will work. Numerous legal decisions LOST by FDX confirm they often get it wrong.

Contracting out to a "third party" that is an in-house company doesn't pass the smell test, and Fredward deserves to lose his anti-union Kryptonite.

Fact: You've been lying about the Ground changeover for months, and I've been saying for years that they would do this, and they did. My thought is that FDX thinks they have an anti-union administration (they do), and an anti-union court system.

The Janus decision and the very recent "franchisee" decision may make Fred and Friends think they are bulletproof. It's kind of like the drunk who "knows" he's invisible. Calculated gamble, oh one who blows so hard and long.

You lied before, and continue to lie now. We'll see who prevails, shill.
Ummm...I think that Microsoft does it all the time these days. Probably automobile companies as well.

59 Dano

You're sucking for all you're worth, but it remains to be seen if the "new and improved" FedEx Express falls under the NLRA (and NLRB). How do you combine an RLA operation with Ground and not lose the exemption? It's clear you are creating "standards" that favor FDX and don't consider the fact that this is all "in house" and a scam. How do you contract out to yourself legally, and remain under the RLA? The conditions that created the bogus exemption in the first place have fundamentally changed.

The standards are set by the government, not by me. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

Irrelevant. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

That's your opinion and nothing more, as you don't even know what the smell test is. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

Fact: You've been lying about the Ground changeover for months, and I've been saying for years that they would do this, and they did. This has literally been planned for years, and now they've pulled the trigger because the deck seems extra stacked against workers. My thought is that FDX thinks they have an anti-union administration (they do), and an anti-union court system.

I said that what you said would happen wouldn't, and it didn't. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

The Janus decision and the very recent "franchisee" decision may make Fred and Friends think they are bulletproof. It's kind of like the drunk who "knows" he's invisible. Calculated gamble, oh subservient Fred slave who blows so hard and long. Lying comes naturally to someone who has already sold his soul.

You lied before, have always lied, and continue to lie now. We'll see who prevails, shill.

OK, you're in bacha territory now. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

Come back tomorrrow and try again, kid. Thanks for the commentary though. Maybe you'll graduate up to objective analysis someday.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The standards are set by the government, not by me. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

Irrelevant. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

That's your opinion and nothing more, as you don't even know what the smell test is. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

I said that what you said would happen wouldn't, and it didn't. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

OK, you're in bacha territory now. Still no argument from you how this violates the RLA criteria.

Come back tomorrrow and try again, kid. Thanks for the commentary though. Maybe you'll graduate up to objective analysis someday.

You just keep lying. FedEx Ground is like when you married your male cousin....incestuous. You can't give away work to another company you own and expect that all of the same labor rules apply. You have COMBINED operations and opcos.

Quit spewing misinformation and get back to your husband.

59 Dano

You just keep lying. FedEx Ground is like when you married your male cousin....incestuous. You can't give away work to another company you own and expect that all of the same labor rules apply. You have COMBINED operations and opcos.

Still waiting for you to make a reasoned argument based on the criteria that the government uses to make these determinations.

For now, I'll accept your rants about religion and incest as your own special way of admitting that you're beat.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Still waiting for you to make a reasoned argument based on the criteria that the government uses to make these determinations.

For now, I'll accept your rants about religion and incest as your own special way of admitting that you're beat.

It's already been made...repeatedly. And you're still trying to spin the lie that Ground is a Third Party "contractor". I hope FedEx Legal still has the same low level of competence as in the past.

I make comments about phony Christians because they sicken me, and you're the ultimate hypocrite loser who spouts hate while claiming to love Jesus.

You deserve a lightning bolt up the butt...and a transgender child.

vantexan

For a liberal guy you sure do frame gayness in a negative light. Are you a Christian?

59 Dano

It's already been made...repeatedly. And you're still trying to spin the lie that Ground is a Third Party "contractor". I hope FedEx Legal still has the same low level of competence as in the past.

I make comments about phony Christians because they sicken me, and you're the ultimate hypocrite loser who spouts hate while claiming to love Jesus.

You deserve a lightning bolt up the butt...and a transgender child.

I accept your concession of defeat.

59 Dano

For a liberal guy you sure do frame gayness in a negative light. Are you a Christian?

The really funny part is that someone as wrapped up in the RLA issue as he has been FOR YEARS would have answered the question I asked the first time I asked it. I've asked him countless times and all I can get out of him is "PHONY CHRISTIAN TRANSGENDER WHARGARBLE ZIPPITY DIP INCEST LIAR."

It's a discussion board, it's a relevant topic, and the criteria used by the NMB is pretty clear. Either he's clueless or he knows exactly what the criteria are and why it supports the RLA designation for FDX and just can't bring himself to deal with it. Regardless, he avoids any actual discussion as though his life depends on it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I accept your concession of defeat.

Your continued presence here assures me that my efforts are valid. Please tell us about Fred's speech on Amazon, Dano. While you're at it, please explain how "contracting" with Ground to move Express freight isn't combining opcos and mixing an NLRA operation with an RLA operation.

For years Express employees were told to never mix Ground and Express, not just for the obvious reasons of moving the packages to the correct destination, but to assure regulators that Ground was "independent". Sorry, no go, pal.

Your lame lie that Ground is a "third party" is pure BS. I know that this is the FDX lie that Fred wants you to sell, but I'm not buying, and I suspect it will be a losing proposition for FDX in the courts.

Keep lying, and I'll keep lighting you up.

Reattempt tomorrow

I always tell customers that ground is a different company. And I won’t take your ground packages just like not taking your UPS stuff.
If this works out just gives Freddy and the other Memphis idiots to waste more money on say another Kinkos or TNT or perhaps spend billions on buybacks while borrowing more and more money.

bbsam

Staff member

I understand that this is what you believe, but it’s hardly settled as fact. It’s very possible that the labor laws in place simply don’t adequately address the situation and wishing it to be so does not make it so.