How's peak 2019 brothers?

Grey

I’ve had the same customers asking about their packages that don’t get delivered daily. They think we’re the ones responsible for it. Don’t shoot the middleman!

BeachBoy

Howver bad you think it is with the seasonal helpers and PVDs, it pales in comparison with the seasonal inside hires. Boy did they get some winners this year. One dude literally fell asleep next to the clerk station amid all the chaos surrounding him. One girl who has all the mannerisms of your average tweaked keeps taking 20 minute bathroom breaks. Another guy keeps having rage fits and walks off the belt. We even had a girl walk off the job after half a shift.

You forgot to mention the gdam kids on their phones, 4 in a row on the sort aisle a hundred packages flow past them.
I yell and curse a lot, they think I'm an :censored2: and don't get why, as belt anchor I get upset.

BeachBoy

Just a side note, my first 5 hours of the day, Ido irregs. I see so many of the same ones day after day, I'll probably end up inviting some of them home for Christmas dinner since they have nowhere else to go.

watdaflock?

Heat at the house went house so today no boxes lol yayyyy
ca2ab2a065666e0d96f2a4ec84d2b9e2.jpg

This peak has been easier than expected.

onewithedd

We got the “this is our Super Bowl” Lecture last week. After the pcm I told him not only did we not even make the playoffs, we lost all seven games of The World Series! (Even tho it’s over with 4 losses). He just turned and walked away.

Last edited:

Grey

Can’t believe how bad some drivers are getting pounded. Never seen it like this... Calls and texts to the office aren’t even being answered/returned.

clean hairy

We got the “this is our Super Bowl” Lecture last week. After the pcm I told him not only did we not even make the playoffs, we lost all seven games of The World Series! (Even tho it’s over with 4 losses). He just turned and walked away.
Our Super Bowl. Losing by 35 points with 1:30 left in the game, and the other team has the ball 1st and 10

Orionized

We drivers are rolling over half our stops every day, average dispatch is over 500 stops.

I almost made it thew section 3.

Drivers have given up on trying to at least deliver the NDA and/or business stops.

I have not touched section 7 or 8 since Black Friday.

Not only will Christmas presents be late but some will have deliveries that are 1 month in the system.