How's peak 2019 brothers?

KoennenTiger

12.3 Monday, 13.5 yesterday, 11.8 today. Yesterday was the third time this peak I've broken my record for most stops ever on my route. Rumor has it we are going to seventy hours next week. We have guys going out with 500+ stops every day and even guys breaking 600.

I had the PDS come out in a uhaul with just stuff for me. I rebulked my car in at 1pm and told them I now need commercial help. He met me again at 3 and I rebulked my car in. They sent me a helper. He was some burn out nut job with a third wife, pregnant, and he tells me she gets blackout drunk daily. Pregnant. He's all burnt out so he has no brain filter and couldn't stop talking, but he got clean he says, and I think I believed him. Have to say he was the hardest working helper I've ever had. My age looks ten years older.

Told me his entire life story. Says he has seven felonies, spent time in prison, and he's a PVD lol. Covered in tats has tats on his face. This company sure has raised its standards. Nice guy though too bad he can't keep his wife in check, or just leave her.

Oh we went from barely any helpers to mngmt doing everything they can to get as many helpers as possible. They are telling the hub guys they will get pvd/seasonal driver money to be a helper. Also I hear from the hub rats that they got a $3 an hour raise. I don't know if it's permanent or a peak thing

Grey

Luckily my route has huge bulk stops so they can never fit everything in. By the time they get sheeted stuff starts flying out of my board. The entire slide is still full when I get back. The unloaders keep leaving out the same irregs day after day.

numberonedriver

Did it ever occur to you that @Zowert just might be making that story up?
I don't know it didn't sound that far fetched to me. I had a helper a few years ago that was all into flying rc drones, wouldn't shut up about drones. One day we were out in a rural area and he said he brought his drone in his backpack. He then asked me if we could pull over so he could fly his drone for awhile. I told him hell no!!! We got work to do. That was the last day he worked with me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Notably lighter this week -- 171 Mon, 192 Tues, 225 today -- and I have a helper. Guy is a go-getter. Got him the phone today (my last helper wouldn't touch it) and uses it like a champ. Barely getting my 8 each day.

Wut? Are you working together as a team? I was told that this was not possible. (Sarcasm fully intended if not conveyed.)

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
D8AC272D-02F8-4390-A1A5-7BB790C86404.jpeg
It's all good here.

Hot Carl

12.3 Monday, 13.5 yesterday, 11.8 today. Yesterday was the third time this peak I've broken my record for most stops ever on my route. Rumor has it we are going to seventy hours next week. We have guys going out with 500+ stops every day and even guys breaking 600.

I had the PDS come out in a uhaul with just stuff for me. I rebulked my car in at 1pm and told them I now need commercial help. He met me again at 3 and I rebulked my car in. They sent me a helper. He was some burn out nut job with a third wife, pregnant, and he tells me she gets blackout drunk daily. Pregnant. He's all burnt out so he has no brain filter and couldn't stop talking, but he got clean he says, and I think I believed him. Have to say he was the hardest working helper I've ever had. My age looks ten years older.

Told me his entire life story. Says he has seven felonies, spent time in prison, and he's a PVD lol. Covered in tats has tats on his face. This company sure has raised its standards. Nice guy though too bad he can't keep his wife in check, or just leave her.

Oh we went from barely any helpers to mngmt doing everything they can to get as many helpers as possible. They are telling the hub guys they will get pvd/seasonal driver money to be a helper. Also I hear from the hub rats that they got a $3 an hour raise. I don't know if it's permanent or a peak thing
Howver bad you think it is with the seasonal helpers and PVDs, it pales in comparison with the seasonal inside hires. Boy did they get some winners this year. One dude literally fell asleep next to the clerk station amid all the chaos surrounding him. One girl who has all the mannerisms of your average tweaked keeps taking 20 minute bathroom breaks. Another guy keeps having rage fits and walks off the belt. We even had a girl walk off the job after half a shift.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Howver bad you think it is with the seasonal helpers and PVDs, it pales in comparison with the seasonal inside hires. Boy did they get some winners this year. One dude literally fell asleep next to the clerk station amid all the chaos surrounding him. One girl who has all the mannerisms of your average tweaked keeps taking 20 minute bathroom breaks. Another guy keeps having rage fits and walks off the belt. We even had a girl walk off the job after half a shift.

SNAFU

nothing to see here

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
giphy (13).gif