HUB staffing shortages?

Star B

White Lightening
Look like them or SPEAK like them? That's usually a clue. Not speaking English is a possible clue that they aren't citizens.
English isn't a requirement to be a citizen (there's an exception). I know plenty of citizens that can speak very poor English. So GTFO with that racist bs.

Basement Dweller

Wouldn’t illegals working at an FAA area be a security issue??
Temps are heavily supervised. They are brought in by a manager and put in most basic areas of the HUB (Input gets the most as it's the most labor intensive position). They wear blue vests and are not allowed to walk out on the Ramp. Besides, there was a few instances of the Indy HUB bypassing background checks so they can bring in more bodies to work during peak, then let go after it was over. New hires with yellow badges that are actual employees have a bit more freedom.

MAKAVELI

Look like them or SPEAK like them? That's usually a clue. Not speaking English is a possible clue that they aren't citizens.
Plenty of legal migrant workers don't speak fluent English. But someone who focuses on someone different than themselves is a definite clue that they are racist.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Plenty of legal migrant workers don't speak fluent English. But someone who focuses on someone different than themselves is a definite clue that they are racist.

Are they US citizens? So noticing that someone doesn't speak the native language of a country is racist? What does language have to do with race? So if it's all about 'focusing on someone different than themselves' then if I notice someone has a prosthetic leg that makes me racist too right? Or if I notice they are bald and I'm not, then I'm racist? If I notice I'm taller or shorter than someone that also makes me racist? So everyone is racist based on 'focusing on someone different than themselves'.

Last edited:

fedx

Extra Large Package
English isn't a requirement to be a citizen (there's an exception). I know plenty of citizens that can speak very poor English. So GTFO with that racist bs.

It's not a requirement, but just about everyone speaks it. Talking about citizenship and linguistics is not racist, so GTFO with your race baiting BS.

falcon back

Are they US citizens? So noticing that someone doesn't speak the native language of a country is racist? What does language have to do with race? So if it's all about 'focusing on someone different than themselves' then if I notice someone has a prosthetic leg that makes me racist too right? Or if I notice they are bald and I'm not, then I'm racist? If I notice I'm taller or shorter than someone that also makes me racist? So everyone is racist based on 'focusing on someone different than themselves'.
That's some people's way of thinking. No matter the subject or situation, race is brought into the conversation. His way of thinking is always correct and people that think different are racist.

falcon back

We were told this morning that there is a 100% turnover rate in Memphis. Not sure how that’s possible but that’s what we were told.
And you believe that? You really are clueless. If you didn't believe, why take the time to repeat it? Just a typical busybody woman.

Last edited:

falcon back

How or why would anyone know the turnover rate at their workplace. No wonder most on here are so miserable. They eat, drink and breath their job. Get a hobby and enjoy life. Let the managers worry about the turnover rate.