HUB staffing shortages?

floridays

So you expect secretaries, mailroom clerks and various people from corporate to now become hub workers. Not sure driving tugs, operating cargo-matics and other plane loading equipment would be beneficial to their's or those around them safety. Or the planes well being. Many hub workers do those type jobs as their main gig but many in corporate jobs would not make good hub workers. They have raised the pay in the hub to $20 an hr and people still don't want to work. If the government will pay you more for staying at home and give you free or close to it insurance, why go to work. Just ask the restaurant and hotel industry how their staffing problems are. When the extra benefits go away, these lazy * people will be scrambling for a job and will be begging their elected officials to extend the benefits again.
The bitches can throw a package on the belt in an input, You see who actually pays the freight now. @59 Dano, you still around? Answer my previous question about what would happen at the hub if EVERYONE decided to sit in the parking lot.

floridays

There is this misconception that illegal aliens "do the work that Americans won't do" but what they really need to say is "they do the work that Americans won't do for $4 an hour". When you bring in an underclass workforce, you artificially drive down wages for everyone. The real solution is to simply raise the wages until you get people willing to work. If $14/hr to break your back isn't enough, raise it to $15, then $16, then to whatever it takes to reach that point that someone will go to work. That's supply and demand. Right now there is high demand for work, but little supply since people don't want to work for what's being offered by employers. Most of that is because of Democrat policies that pay people more to sit at home and watch TV than work. Leave the floodgates closed at the border.
Someone has taken econ I see.

falcon back

Simple math, Dumas.
So you take the time to count the employees at your station and you know when each and every person quits and you do the math to figure out the %? LOL? You are a sad, sad person. I didn't even know the name of many of my coworkers and I sure didn't know or care when people quit. You really do need a hobby because work consumes your entire life.

Working4the1%

How or why would anyone know the turnover rate at their workplace. No wonder most on here are so miserable. They eat, drink and breath their job. Get a hobby and enjoy life. Let the managers worry about the turnover rate.
The manager solves it with the “We have to cut a Route, nobody to cover” See how that now affects me and my family..your such a simpleton

falcon back

The manager solves it with the “We have to cut a Route, nobody to cover” See how that now affects me and my family..your such a simpleton
Big difference between that and counting employees to figure %. You take your job WAY too serious if you keep up with the turnover rate in your station.

floridays

So you take the time to count the employees at your station and you know when each and every person quits and you do the math to figure out the %? LOL? You are a sad, sad person. I didn't even know the name of many of my coworkers and I sure didn't know or care when people quit. You really do need a hobby because work consumes your entire life.
Simple math Dumas, he stated his station, he gave a percentage of his stations turnover, period.
46% turnover, his station, I didn't count :poop:, I didn't claim :poop:. Get bent.

falcon back

Simple math Dumas, he stated his station, he gave a percentage of his stations turnover, period.
46% turnover, his station, I didn't count :poop:, I didn't claim :poop:. Get bent.
You definitely need a hobby. Being miserable 24/7 isn't a hobby, it's your way of life.

Time to hit the lake. I believe the fish will be biting today.

McFeely

Huge Member
I didn’t calculate the turnover rate. Was stated to me as a data point from an incoming manager (who I’m surprised took the job lol).

I do know the year that happened, I was mandated to work my day off 16 times. This year I have been mandated 1 time. Turnover affects the couriers and CSAs at a station. Period

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why you telling me?
Ask her, she'll feed you your balls if she wants to get on your level.
You know what’s funny to me is how when a weak, pathetic man is faced with a strong woman he automatically thinks she’s a lesbian and resorts to calling her all kinds of bitches. Says a lot about who he is rather than the woman.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
15553CFE-B97A-4BC4-A01C-279AB3E9D9A4.jpeg