Hurricane Florence

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dear God someone please photoshop an I Love Upstate tattoo on that neck photo!
upload_2018-9-16_13-32-30.png

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
My river is expected to reach 2 to 4 feet higher than from Hurricane Mathew. Mathew was the 500 year flood. Florence must be the 1000 year flood. I am guess that 40% of the delivery area will not be accessible. But that does not matter since no feeders will be able the reach the building. Will stay this way for 1 to 2 weeks.

Blackadder 2

My boss was kind enough to let me stay home today after I almost died yesterday from being stung and bitten multiple times on my neck by a Japanese hornet in the bathroom.
I know what you're thinking, but I can assure you, this is a 100% true story.

rxphnRU.jpg

The swelling has gone down a bit since this was taken, lol.

Rub some dirt on it.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
......You guys are jerks.....

Not like anyone asked, but everything is back to normal now. No more hulk neck and chubby face, just my normal SLIM SOFT FEMININE NON-MANLY features. You try getting stung and bitten by a :censored3: Japanese Hornet and not swell up like a balloon.

The guys/girls are just having fun with you.

Trying to "muscle you up" for dealing with UPS for now and in the future.

You're part of the group now.... if you can hang. ;)

-Bug-

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
The guys/girls are just having fun with you.

Trying to "muscle you up" for dealing with UPS for now and in the future.

You're part of the group now.... if you can hang. ;)

-Bug-

I know, no worries, it's all in good fun. I think that's what most of us need right now anyways.

I'm One Of Them, so my skin is pretty thick, trust me, I can hang.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
only tomboys at UPS

We've got one girl on preload. Lord have mercy. I don't know where HR pulled her from but there's a reason everyone wants to be in the Air Trailer. I feel like I'm trapped on an 18th Century British man 'o war and we just set anchor at port and saw a woman for the first time.

The air trailer smells like honeysuckle shampoo and testicular rage.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
We've got one girl on preload. Lord have mercy. I don't know where HR pulled her from but there's a reason everyone wants to be in the Air Trailer. I feel like I'm trapped on an 18th Century British man 'o war and we just set anchor at port and saw a woman for the first time.

The air trailer smells like honeysuckle shampoo and testicular rage.

I used to smell like lavender and vanilla before moving to management. Now I smell like necromancy and Satan.