I love the idea of crossing the picket line

TheDudeAbides92

The dude abide, YOU are a hypocrite, if you hate the union so much why do you have a union job. Because you're a hypocrite you like what the teamsters have gotten us over the years. If you didn't you would be working at FedEx which is the same job as us without the backing of the teamsters and without the benefits.
So cross be a scab, like other posts you won't last long when we return to work, I can count on one hand how many scabs kept their jobs. Some scabs thought they were so smart meeting management on route as not to be seen at the building, hiding in backs seats of a car.
First thing Union does asks management for list of ALL scabs. Management treated the scabs like crap when we all got back because they knew the union wouldn't back them. But the scabs cried hey I crossed for you I'm the best ever employee, nope you are a sucker,
The sad thing is if we strike or don't strike the bottom line is you are in a Union job which you don't deserve.
The company gives you those things the union has nothing to do with it they just want you to think they did so you’ll give them more money

It’s corporate greed all around. Greed from ups greed from the union…and it’s us getting screwed. Black Rock vs Black Rock fighting each other
Yes, that's definitely it. There's are no labor laws in place that prevent literally exactly what you said. It's because corporations are greedy, so they negotiate with unions to raise wages and benefits for the employees to reduce their margins. Eeeeveryone knows smaller margins are what greedy corporations want.

TheDudeAbides92

Some of the people I work with are so fat and lazy for the most part that I would honestly be shocked if they showed up to picket unless there was a lot of free food. I’m not kidding

moldsporh

Some of the people I work with are so fat and lazy for the most part that I would honestly be shocked if they showed up to picket unless there was a lot of free food. I’m not kidding

Yeah, we seem to be living amongst the ideology of free handouts....funny how that factors things.

Its_a_me

Yeah it’s stupid name calling it means nothing to me. Most of the people I work with I look at as “scabs” who do nothing
Stop thinking you're Superman...

Good luck with the flat tires--you shouldn't drive so close to construction zones on your way in. Your car seems the ideal spot for people to stop and tie their shoes everyday though. Those old timers--they are so old--they need to balance by touching your wheels.

That small crack in your windshield that just appeared one day at work--I'm sure it won't spread too much in the winter.

A ninja dressed in black with a hoodie obscuring their face threw a brick through your living room window---good luck with the investigation. Ninjas are stealthy and hard to catch.

Someone suspected you of a crime and called in an anonymous tip--good luck with that defense. I am sure name calling means nothing to you.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
TheDudeAbides trolls every thread.
Trolling= disagreeing with union logic

Is such an obvious bait thread. Mods please….

But making a thread that suggests buying oversized and heavy items to be delivered on the day the teamsters decide to strike is consider not baiting.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

So let’s say there’s a strike which there’s not gonna be but for the sake of argument…

All the useless slugs who don’t do anything sit outside which I wish they were doing anyway on a usual day and the people who actually wanna work go in and get paid? That honestly sounds wonderful to me. Talk about don’t threaten me with a good time. What am I missing here ?
Lol you do quite a few troll posts. This one takes the cake. 😂

Thebrownblob

Trolling= disagreeing with union logic

But making a thread that suggests buying oversized and heavy items to be delivered on the day the teamsters decide to strike is consider not baiting.
You can be the next, :censored2: thrown off of here if you’d like. Starting off calling people useless slugs is exactly what troll posting is I know you don’t have much of a brain, but at least try to keep up with us.