IG Horiwitz Report Released

bbsam

Staff member
The Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS who hired Christopher Steele who made the dossier composed of misinformation from Russia and Yahoo news articles, which the democrats then handed over to the FBI who took it to our rubber stamp courts who approved the spying on the trump campaign by their political opponents.
Who else paid Fusion GPS?

bbsam

Staff member
I don't. But the Democrats aren't proving that Trump is a liar or a thief. I can think Trump was bribing the Ukrainians for sure. But that's apparently not enough proof for a bribery charge. And when this goes poorly for Democrats in the Senate, the hammer will probably come down on them.
Not proving that Trump is a liar and a thief? Lol. Really?

Or do a lot of people just take that for granted?

40 and out

I hope Democrats acknowledge the truth and make adjustments before it's too late.....

.....or this is gonna be them on 11/4/20 wondering how President Trump happened again.

Can you imagine what they will be like if Trump is reelected? And the media?

Box Ox

Can you imagine what they will be like if Trump is reelected? And the media?

They’ll absolutely throw a :censored2: fit. And I’ll tell them they should’ve handled the effort to get Trump voted out like one does a blown out package car: methodically and with a level head. Not like they’re panicked seasonal drivers.

El Correcto

god is dead
Y’all wanted impeachment too. Now ya don’t.
I think this helps Trump. Republicans haven’t really had any say in this so far since it has been in the House. Once it hits the senate they’ll have an opportunity to control the visuals. They’ll be able to subpoena people and get some info. I suggest they start with Hunter Biden.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I hope Democrats acknowledge the truth and make adjustments before it's too late.....

.....or this is gonna be them on 11/4/20 wondering how President Trump happened again.

On 11/5/20, after a Trump landslide, the dims will continue not to acknowledge the truth, and continue to cry and lie another four years. The party is history. Yes, they are that stupid.

oldngray

nowhere special
Horiwitz is testifying in Senate today. Media is hardly covering it. Unlike the House impeachment hearing that got wall to wall coverage.

CNN and MSNBC didn't even show Grassley's opening statement. But did show Feinstein's in its entirety.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Horiwitz is testifying in Senate today. Media is hardly covering it. Unlike the House impeachment hearing that got wall to wall coverage.

CNN and MSNBC didn't even show Grassley's opening statement. But did show Feinstein's in its entirety.
Where is her gray hair???????