Informative video about why the current contract proposal sucks

BlackCat

You had it. It's gone, you will need to come t grips with this. The longer you hold onto that anger the more energy you will burn.

The proposed contract includes additional healthcare contributions.

You want to place a friendly wager that we will not see any change in our plan even with the additional contribution?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You had it. It's gone, you will need to come t grips with this. The longer you hold onto that anger the more energy you will burn.
A no vote changes your tune maestro! Working a little overtime today trying to sell this :censored2: sandwich are we?

Some actual accurate info!!
Where does this magical mystery $5/hr come from? I asked TonyQ but he keeps running from me in every thread. Never seen anyone so affraid to answer questions while in the same breath telling us he has the answers and will share!

Benben

"This year, price increases for personal health expenditures are projected to rise 2.2 percent, compared with 1.9 percent for overall inflation, according to a report released Wednesday by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services."

Please only post legitimate, unbiased news reports! Fortune and Fox news are the most bias news orgs. in the world and that is saying something considering those in the Middle east! As of July1, 2018 inflation sits at 2.9%

F

Frankie's Friend

I don't know if you picked up on the fact that it is me that isn't answering any of your questions or not. If you look at it, I haven't responded to at least the last 30 times you have quoted me. I will gladly except you not responding to me! You can even have the last word.
Ok

F

Frankie's Friend

Surprised we haven’t seen his ass on here lately...
Here it is ...
20180421_204842.jpg

He still has an over bite from when that lithium battery in that megaphone exploded.

Tony Q

A no vote changes your tune maestro! Working a little overtime today trying to sell this :censored2: sandwich are we?

Where does this magical mystery $5/hr come from? I asked TonyQ but he keeps running from me in every thread. Never seen anyone so affraid to answer questions while in the same breath telling us he has the answers and will share!
There is no running. Once you are a penis one to many time I stop responding. This is why I have stopped responding to you. You send about 15 quotes a day to me. I just don't feel the need to answer you, and I don't like you So if I don't respond its not you, it's me.

F

Frankie's Friend

I don't know if you picked up on the fact that it is me that isn't answering any of your questions or not. If you look at it, I haven't responded to at least the last 30 times you have quoted me. I will gladly except you not responding to me! You can even have the last word.
Btw homie...I'm not asking you any questions.
But I am watching you dodge everyone else's.

I dont care what you have to say. I get into from people that I know and trust to answer questions that affect our area.

You playing the victim isn't going anywhere.

You've become a comma in a conversation.
You did this to yourself.

F

Frankie's Friend

Its way better than mine and better than most in our great country. Next time you go to the doctor ask them how it compared to the rest of the patients.
Yeah, dude, the MRI or xrays or blood tests that the closest in network supplier is 40+ miles away.
Tony the Tuna. Something about your statements smells.

F

Frankie's Friend

Typical cocky parrot.
We have a right to be angry. The company's paying the ibt big money for our healthcare plan and we get worse coverage.

Trash talking liar.

DirtySouth

Typical cocky parrot.
We have a right to be angry. The company's paying the ibt big money for our healthcare plan and we get worse coverage.

Trash talking liar.

I had a PT member get collection notices from her pediatrician the first year we went into TeamCare because the plan didn't cover child wellness visits OR vaccinations.

Those were the "first" improvements we received and we have some of the best health insurance anywhere -- but its inferior to the company plan, period.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

If I'm understanding what he says, it's $1 per year which comes adds up to $5 over the life of the contract.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

If I'm understanding what he says, it's $1 per year which adds up to $5 over the life of the contract.

Benben

That could be, the raises are the same, the contributions are the same. Same'ole, same'ole!